Skip to content

Assist by AOL

Help us improve Assist by AOL

We invite you to share your thoughtful and specific feedback with us. At AOL, we strive to improve our product offerings and we often use the most popular suggestions to make positive changes!

Please note: This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

18 results found

1. Do you guys realize what a huge portion of your customers you are offending with your anti-Trump bias? I find it a real turnoff and studiou

Do you guys realize what a huge portion of your customers you are offending with your anti-Trump bias? I find it a real turnoff and studiously avoid your nonsense except when I take too long to go to my next e-mail and it defaults to your "news" section. "News"? LOL!!!!!!!!

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Have An Employee Whom Can Understand "We Have NO Cell Phone"

Have An Employee Whom Can Understand "We Have NO Cell Phone".. so Far :.#1..."You Need To Purchase a Cell Phone".Then I Called Back....AOL #..#2.. Have You Tried A Different Service?. Perhaps They Don't Require a Cell Phone.....Great AOL Dedicated Employee........Go Use Another Company

57th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Zolucky.com, advertiser on aol.com, is a fraudulent company. Do not order from Zolucky. They bait and switch.

Zolucky.com aka newindaily is a fraudulent company. Do not order from this company! They advertise beautiful women's clothing at modest prices, then delay shipment by 45 to 60 days. Next, they substitute an extremely cheaply made garment which in no way resembles the original garment ordered. They then demand that you return the garment at your expense which is usually between $60 and $100. They keep your original item price and your shipping costs. positive online reviews are fraudulent and are posted by the company employees. Do not order from zolucky.com or Newindaily.com.

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Advise users of AOL Classic Replacement scam !

Advise your users of this phishing SCAM, purporting to come from AOL Customer Care...
    Dear User, The Classic version of your Mail will be replaced by our new version on 04 (December) 2020. Log-in Restore

33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Phone..

Your Phone assistance have heavy accents & it's very difficult to understand them. Why don't you communicate through EMAILS?

33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Home Screen

Why is your home screen topics in headlines, entertainment, etc. so stagnant that the same topics sit in there for days or weeks?? It's awful. Is it not somebody's job to keep these fresh and change them daily. Why am I still seeing that Prince Harry doesn't care for "The Crown". So much boring repetitive stories on your Home Page-breathe some life into it and cycle out the old stuff way faster than you are now. So disappointing.

83rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have been with AOL from the beginning (dial up) and I have never seen so many ads.

Make AOL enjoyable again. I realize it is income producing yet there is no longer any reason to suffer through the ads which have taken over 3/4 of the screen. It's even difficult to get through anything without another ad popping up. I have discussed this with many of my AOL friends and they have given up and only use AOL as a second or third choice or not at all. With less viewers, chances are your sold ads are actually seen by fewer people than ever before. And your tech support has also suffered because it takes FOREVER to…

57th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Shut the **** degrading news off the front page about our President.

I am sick of turning on AOL and seeing the media lies. I want to remove politics from all pages. We have lost all respect in this country. The news AOL presents is one sided and most of it is opinions, not facts.

33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Continuous news story slide show.

Please either stop the continuous slideshow action or provide a way to turn it Off. I want to be able to click through the story headlines manually. Until this is fixed, I'm not going to be viewing your homepage.
    Thanks,

33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Loyal monthly subscription fee payer since the 80's.

GET RID OF THE ADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'VE BEEN A PAYING SUPPORTER OF AOL SINCE THE 80'S.
    I do not want to leave AOL, but the "delightful experience" you claim is not longer delightful. Paying customers should have some options over those who use AOL free.
    GET RID OF THE ADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    In order to send this, I'll check your little box, but I am NOT agreeing to terms of service if it includes accepting all the ads and false redirections to other pages.

33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. On the Chat about the President, someone has been blanking out thoughts they don't like. I have tried to flag the practice without success.

If you are going to make a chat available, have someone monitor inappropriate behavior. I assume the "flagging" concept is intended to bring violation of your rules to your attention so you can do something about it. If you are unwilling or unable to stop inappropriate practices, then I suggest you shut down the chat.

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How to PERMANENTLY delete SPAM!

Please have your IT team make a small coding change to your program(s) to recognize: when SPAM is DELETED by your AOL user, send the SPAM address to a separate program that will filter out any future SPAM repeats.

THOUGHT: If we, the AOL user, removes useful mail from the SPAM folder to their IN BOX, that should be sufficient acknowledgment to AOL we DO NOT want what goes in “DELETE.” Make sense?

I have been in a bankIng IT environment for many years and KNOW this is a simple fix to end your users woes regarding the influx of…

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Better Quality Control.

First, why do you sent e-mails asking for customer input only to then reply that these e-mails are NOT monitored. Also, your help page pull down for "contact us" has a glaring error. The number published is correct but the prompt to reach Tech Support is NOT #4; it is #5.

83rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I keep getting a pop up which Apple say is from you. It is “authCLEAR”. How do we stop this?

Explain to users how to stop the pop up asking if you want to download “authCLEAR” on to your I Pad which Apple Inc. saying is coming from AOL unsolicited?? They have had a number of complaints!!

33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. bi-lingual option for writing emails, ie. Spanish and English

I would like write in English and Spanish in the same email. How can that be done, i.e. where do I find the capacity to accent a vowel?

57th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. should be free

I pay for GOLD..which is actually far from that..anything else you should GIVE to loyal or is it stupid customers

57th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I am visually impaired and I find it hard to find things and I would appreciate it if aol were able to assist in my situation

I am visually impaired and I would appreciate if aol would make things easier for visually impaired people to read.

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Assist by AOL

Categories