Skip to content

AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

8 results found

1. Major indices key economic indicators

Please, please return performance of the three (DJIA, NASDAQ, S&P) or four (3+Russell) major indices to the top of your finance page. I know what I'm looking for when I visit Finance. If I find it, I may stay and browse. If not, you can bet the farm that I'll go elsewhere - fast.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Finance  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Why do we have to lose our stock portfolios we set up on AOL and move them to Yahoo? AOL is my IP and that's where I want them.

Why do we have to lose our stock portfolios we set up on AOL and move them to Yahoo? AOL is my IP and that's where I want them.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Finance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a good overview of Yahoo Finance in general: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/finance-for-web/started-yahoo-finance-sln3642.html?impressions=true

This one is a brief overview of some of the features that portfolios offer: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/finance-for-web/track-investments-watch-portfolios-sln7034.html?impressions=true

Here you find out how to Migrate your portfolio to Yahoo Portfolios:
    https://help.aol.com/articles/aol-portfolios-will-be-discontinued

3. Yahoo portfolios do not function on Win10

Yahoo doesn't have working portfolios. I been a paid AOL subcriber since 1995

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Finance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Portfolio

Anyway to restore my Portfolio?. I understand Portfolios were transferred to Yahoo. However, a recent upgrade to Yahoo Business erased all my Portfolios.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. AOL Financial Pages are Basically Worthless and Outdated!!

SORRY - BUT -- AOL FINANCE which I guess from page is directed by Huff Post is an absolute waste. many articles posted today under business go back to February date and maybe even older. I had quit even looking as it is so worthless, but tried again today
    GOT NOTHING WORTHWHILE FROM IT !
    This is a disgrace and you would be better off stopping it or better get an up to date service with real business and market news!!
    Just disgusting to click on such a sorry site!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Responded  ·  Product Support responded

Please clear de browser footprints and reload the AOL Finance site to refresh the articles.

6. Under FINANCE, very disappointed that running S&P status has been removed from header.

Very disappointed that running S&P status has been removed from header.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Finance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Discontinuing " My Portfolio "

Bad move - I transferred my portfolio to Yahoo as suggested and what I got was an advertisement for "Ameritrade" - I can't delete a security without signing up for an Ameritrade broker which makes the portfolio useless. I need a nimble portfolio software so I can add and delete securities - this portfolio is about as user friendly as Einsteins theory of relativity.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. In case you are prompted by a pop-up mentioning setting-up a brokerage account when opening your portfolio page, you can close it by clicking on ‘Maybe Later’ or the X button on the upper right side of the pop-up.

In case you need help with managing your personal portfolio, please check the following Yahoo Finance article: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/finance-for-web/manage-lists-portfolios-markets-sidebar-sln28273.html

8. Yahoo does not allow manual creation of stock portfolios. This means that one can not create analytic portfolios which is the only type of

Yahoo does not allow manual creation of stock portfolios. This means that one can not create analytic portfolios which is the only type of portfolios I have created on AOL

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold

Categories