Skip to content

AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

24 results found

1. Terms of Service and Privacy Policy Update

HOW CAN ONE SIGN SOMETHING LIKE YOUR NEW TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY IF IT TAKES A LAWYER TO UNDERSTAND IT...I ALSO READ I WON'T BE ABLE TO GET AOL MAIL IF I DO NOT AGREE????????? I PAY MONTHLY..THIS NEW TERMS OF SERVICE IS A LEGAL DOCUMENT. I WILL NOT SIGN ANYTHING I HAVE TO GET A LAWYER TO EXPLAIN.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Duplicate  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I am not happy paying $5.00 a month and considering switching to a new email service.

It does not load quickly.
    When sending email/s, error message "Cannot send now. Retry in 5 mins."

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. SOUNDS LIKE THE AOL LAWYERS ARE KEEPING BUSY TO JUSTIFY THEIR JOBS BY ADDING MORE CONFUSION.

LATEST SELF-SERVING POPUP FROM AOL IN WHICH THEY REQUIRE YOU TO ELECTRONICALLY SIGN NEW TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT. THIS IS INTERESTING BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T EVEN GOT THE PROGRAM RUNNING CORRECTLY AND THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO CHARGE FOR IT, BUT NOW WANT YOU TO SIGN AWAY YOUR RIGHT TO ARBITRATION AND COURT TRIAL. IS THERE NO END TO THESE GUYS? CHECK IT OUT BELOW:

(SENT TODAY)

We've updated our Privacy Policy and Terms
    AOL and Yahoo have joined to form Oath, part of Verizon. By continuing to use our services, you agree to Oath’s new Terms of Service and Privacy…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Get to the story!

When I click on a headline I want THAT story WITHOUT the background, without the back story. It's getting so that I don't even bother any more because I just don't have the time to go through all that **** to get to what the headline promised.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold