AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. AOL desktop gold update option

AOL desktop gold updates should have an option for either automatic or manual. Many software vendors do this.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Benetfits

$250 Extended Computer Protection
    Protect your computer regardless of its age, with up to $250 per year in hardware repair or replacement coverage...
    FAKE NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Superfluous Unwanted Background

Here we go again! The headline touted Judi Dench's unusual health condition but before I could get to it I had to go through a whole bunch of background stuff from her childhood on up through her first job to her first acting job . . . It's frustrating and I really am tired of this kind of bull ******.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Desktop screen flashes on and off

Does anyone else have their screen flashing off and on quickly when doing their emails or browsing? I've had it do this since back in October 2020 and reported it over and over without it ever being addressed by AOL. And yes, I am PAYING for AOL Gold Desktop version like an idiot. My mailbox and email also will suddenly only partially show on my screen so that I have to click on a toolbar site to get the mailbox and email screen back fully. All of this only happen with AOL and no other browser.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Merged  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. the videos are all green screen

all my videos turn to green screens in less than a second once they start. On aol and facebook

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base