AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. AOL 800# TECH SUPPORT ACTUALLY MAKE PROBLEMS WORSE. READ BELOW

AOL 800# Tech support is all foreign based so AOL Corporate officers can maximize their pay. AOL Tech Support usually creates more damage and make problems worse. AOL continues to utilize an idiotic, problematic browser arrangement that needs continuous reworking and updating. Their main default, workaround and fallback is to Reload the AOL Gold program via BOMGAR session, which most always causes loss of your AOL program-open settings and loss of all your personal TOOL-BAR settings and Icons which you have placed there, but, of course, always retrains the AOL commercial Icons, which actually can, and should be deleted. These…

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. aol desktop gold running in background

Almost everytime I start aol, my hard drive light stays solid for a good 20 minutes before turning off. Is aol running something in the background that I'm not aware of?

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I am receiving emails about needing to update to a new AOL version Sept 19 , else I will lose all my emails. I suspet this is PHishing.

i am receiving emails about needing to update to a new AOL version Sept 19 , else I will lose all my emails. I suspect this is PHishing. Please confirm

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold