AOL App For Android

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bitte deutsche Übersetzung der Nachrichten!

Ich sehe, daß andere Menschen ebenfalls eine deutsche Übersetzung wünschen.

247th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 247th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 247th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 247th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 247th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I need to be able to sort emails by alpha both A-Z & Z-A & by most recent to oldest date & reverse. Don't separate old from new emails.

Need email sorting A-Z & recent to oldest date & reverse of both. Don't separate new & old emails.

247th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 247th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 247th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Stop interrupting every 4.5 seconds with a new "headline" about which I don't care, and unreadable me to view my email.

This app is worthless. 5 minutes and still not allowed document email because of the constant interruptions sightlines preceded by an annoying alert sound. And not one item was of any importance of interest.

121st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 247th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 247th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 247th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow for modifying text font, size, color, underlining, italics and bold. Also, allow for choice of how read messages look (font, size).

As Samsung email app does, provide the ability to edit text for font type, size, shape, color, and background color (highlight). This is within the text of the message.

247th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hallo,wieso kann man von einer gesendeten Mail ,keine Gruppe mehr speichern

Gruppen speichern im Adressbuch nicht mehr möglich.Mailadressen von einer gesendeten Mail speichern müsste gehen ,war bei der alten Version auch so.

247th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 247th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 156th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 247th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. in email give a chance to change the text size soon as you hit to change the text size it goes away don't even have the chance to change it

it's not giving me the option to change the size of my texts in my email it's too small I can't see it I need it to be larger that's ridiculous I've never seen no email program that does not allow you to make your text larger or make it designed to your preference it's 2020 AOL needs to be up to date with the year you're too many email programs out here that you can use that you can do anything with AOL needs to update their stuff this is crazy I just signed up for AOL thinking it…

247th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 247th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Lately Aol comment section does not match story

Post section not matching storyl

247th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL App For Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base