Skip to content

AOL App for iOS

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

26 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make it compatible with IPad. Especially the Calendar i can’t access it at all from my browser on iPad and I don’t own a computer.

AOL isn’t very compatible with my iPad but my iPad is my only computer now. It has a browser and I use it to access AOL.com But it will not show me my contacts and calendar. It’s sending me alerts from 2004 and won’t let me modify those alerts so I have to delete them daily. It’s extremely aggravating. Contacts won’t sync and the app also doesn’t work for those two things. AOL, please move into the future, iPads and tablets are replacing computers.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Responded  ·  Product Support responded

The Calendar is not supported int the AOL app and to view your contacts you will have to access your account on mail.aol.com from your iPad’s browser.
    Also, to manage your notifications you can go to Settings > Notifications.

3. Preview problems

No matter what I do in settings, the mail preview on my lock screen shows so many lines of the email. I only want to show sender and subject. Been having this issue for about a week now.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Here’s how to change message preview:

1. In the upper left, tap the Menu icon Image of 3 horizontal lines.
    2. Tap Settings.
    3. Tap Message Preview.
    4. Select your preview choice.
    5. Tap the Back arrow to save.

4. My account

You keep sending my Washington post emails to spam. They are not spam please send the Wash Post emails to my account. do not send them to spam

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you see emails wrongfully directed to your Spam folder, select the email and click “Not spam” to redirect it to your inbox.

For advanced settings, go to mail.aol.com on a desktop computer and create filters under Mail Settings. You can filter incoming mail to go to the folders where you want them — or, make unwanted mail from specific senders go straight into Trash or Spam. Note: You can create up to 50 filters. 

To learn more about your Mail Settings and Spam in this AOL Help article: https://help.aol.com/articles/aol-mail-spam-and-privacy

5. email icon on drop down missing!!

Help...have always used to send an article I find by email on the drop down when hitting the square & arrow up top on the right side of the page ...and the email icon isMissing!!??
    I don’t use the cloud or Airdrop and this is very frustrating and used to be very easy to send by email
    to a friend...WHAT HAPPENED? Why is the email icon missing?
    PLEASE PUT IT BACK or I will have to change to another system entirely!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please make sure that you have your AOL account added to your device. To do that go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Add account.

6. How do I delete a calendar from yesteryear?

I have tried to delete an AOL calendar in my account. About two months ago I started getting reminders from calendars that I use about 15 or 20 years ago. I can’t seem to get into my account to delete the calendars I can see them but I can’t delete them what am I to do? When I get these reminders, they come duplicates of about 10 at a time. I have to delete these every time I get them which is about four or five times a week. Can someone please help me with this it is getting to…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Simply follow the steps given below to delete events, by logging into your account from a desktop computer:

1. On the calendar, right-click the event that you wish to delete, and then click Delete.

2. Click OK to reconfirm.

3. In case of a repeating event, to delete the single occurrence, click Delete This Event Only. In order to delete all future occurrences of the event, click Delete This and Future Events.

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL App for iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base