Skip to content

AOL App for iOS

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

68 results found

1. STOP repetitious requests!

Each and every time I use the mobile app I have to tap three times and wait for the information to load and THEN I have to “add account” if the one I want to access isn’t the one used previously. It’s a TIME DRAIN. I’m switching entirely to gmail if this isn’t rectified.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Duplicate  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. CAN’T Connect EMail IPhone!

HATE
    THS
    NEW
    APP!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Not feedback

I’m not getting an email anymore maybe I’m just not getting right now I didn’t do what you told me with the October 20 thing I got the app that’s what it says on there but now I have to create something the two factor code I’ve had so many problems like that with that please help if I even see your email

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. About October 20 thing

All of a sudden after two days from the 20th everything stopped working if you answered them I don’t know how to get it I don’t know how to do anything now I’m panicked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. About the October 20th thing

This thing protects the entire account you don’t need to go jumping through hoops whatever app you use it protects the account no matter what app you use and that’s a good and I wouldn’t even know how to activate it and do all those things because I’ve had this before and they haven’t done that much for me except more problems

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. About October 20th thing

From what I understand this is just protecting the AOL account all email accounts I think have this so does Everything else I don’t know

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. About October 20 thing

I think I understand it now nothing exactly changed except the two factor like Facebook and then like Apple has and I can still use any app and have this thing applied I had many problems with that one on Facebook I never got the codes I got any of that. If that’s what you’re talking about

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I don’t understand this October 20 thing

While the connection you have been using may still work and was once the best, a better, more secure option is available. Basic auth is an older authentication method. A more secure authentication method called OAuth2 is now available. To ensure your account remains secure, we are requiring all applications to support OAuth2. See here more info:
    https://bit.ly/AOLAppPassword. That’s what you guys said to me how exactly do I do this I never had a problem but yeah I do like security is it I’m autistic and this is hard for me crying I’m having nothing but problems with…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Not feedback somethings really wrong with your app

While the connection you have been using may still work and was once the best, a better, more secure option is available. Basic auth is an older authentication method. A more secure authentication method called OAuth2 is now available. To ensure your account remains secure, we are requiring all applications to support OAuth2. You can of course continue to use your preferred email application after October 20th, however you need to follow these steps: https://bit.ly/AOLAppPassword. This is what you guys said to me what does support that I have an iPhone pretty messed up one. Is any of my…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Not feedback I need help before the 20th

While the connection you have been using may still work and was once the best, a better, more secure option is available. Basic auth is an older authentication method. A more secure authentication method called OAuth2 is now available. To ensure your account remains secure, we are requiring all applications to support OAuth2. You can of course continue to use your preferred email application after October 20th, however you need to follow these steps: https://bit.ly/AOLAppPassword. This is what you guys said to me what does support that I have an iPhone pretty messed up one. Is any of my…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Duplicate  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please I need help before the 20th

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Not an idea problems

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Someone please help me God

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Not feedback

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Need major help not feedback

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Help crisis

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Crisis

While the connection you have been using may still work and was once the best, a better, more secure option is available. Basic auth is an older authentication method. A more secure authentication method called OAuth2 is now available. To ensure your account remains secure, we are requiring all applications to support OAuth2. You can of course continue to use your preferred email application after October 20th, however you need to follow these steps: https://bit.ly/AOLAppPassword. I can’t access that because I have to sign in again well I guess I could give it a try and what is that…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Problem with contacts 2

When I can view my contacts, I am unable to delete those that are no longer needed. When I click on an address, it goes to a new email to the person I have chosen. There is no option to delete or edit or any other option.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)