AOL App for iOS

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unable to connect to my aol mail phone but able to connect on my computer

Unable to access my aol mail on my IPhone! Can access it on my computer!

19th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

93 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. App crash

With the new update the app crashes when you attempt to open saved mail folder and the spam mailbox to delete the spam .

16th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

102 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Let me receive my AOL emails on my mail app for the iPhone. This AOL app isn’t what I want to use to receive and send my emails.

I want my AOL emails to return to my iPhone mail app. I don’t want to use your AOL app. Pretty sneaky of AOL to decide for me how I choose to receive a send emails. Especially on Christmas Day I want nothing to do with your app yet you force me to do so to get my emails on my iPhone. Extremely rotten of you to do so Once again you did it on Christmas Day. As if I don’t have anything better to do than spend 2 plus hours calling researching and being told to pay a fee…

5th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  173 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Need a “Delete All” button after doing a search instead of clicking each email.

I’m going through a massive email dump and there should be a easier better way of selecting over 500 emails from a keyword search for something like “Ticketmaster” or “Yahoo”. Instead I’ve spent the past 3 hours clicking and deleting every **** email under these searches.

17th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  31 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. SUBJECT LINE

When I forward an email, the Subject line does not carry over. I have to copy and paste. Waste of my time. NOT ACCEPTABLE, AOL!

Also, it would be nice to show that I forwarded the email with an arrow of some sort.

Thank you!

69th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2193 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Reply/Reply All/Forward on iPhone AOL

When I click to reply/forward an email the subject line turns to “Re: (no subject)” or “Fwd: (no subject). I called AOL tech support and they said wait for next update.
    Hope this is resolved soon for iPhone AOL app users. Thank you!

87th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Notifications for iPhone

I wish the AOL app would allow you get notifications for email from selected senders, not just all emails received. This would be similar to Apple’s VIP list.

38th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please bring back the sound you've got mail

Please bring back you got mail sound as currently not working

50th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. In it on my mobile phone

I can still access my e-mails on my mobile phone.

158th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 44th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Account security.

Google does a much better job with Account security. Someone was able to log into my AOL account and reset the passwords for all of my accounts. Amazon, target, Walmart, Best Buy, eBay, Netflix, Microsoft, apple, etc. they even ordered some things and my bank shut off my debit card. This would have never happened if AOL would’ve secured my account with an authentication.

236th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Mail

I'm happy with my mail now. I'm not techy at all and don't want to change what I've had for YEARS

191st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Empty Spam folder

I would swear there used to be an option when I was looking in the SPAM Folder to either “Empty Folder”, or “Delete All”. I saw it two days ago. It has a blue bar with white text. It would warn me I was going to permanently delete the contents of the folder. No it is gone and I must select at least one Spam email, then select all, then delete to empty the Spam Folder. Is this the new way to delete Spam, or is there a glitch?

50th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add OLD MAIL TO THE REST OF THE MAILBOXES AND NOT JUST ONE

OLD MAIL NEEDS TO BE ADDED TO ALL THE MAILBOXES INSTEAD OF JUST ONE! I can’t seem to add old mail to my aol mailbox? Why is that? And why is it that when I choose old mail in AOL...it returns back to my mail options?

101st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 236th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. APP keeps logging me out

I’ve used this app for years and never had a problem. This last week it logs me out and I have to login every time I want to check my mail. Check email multiple times a day.
    Please make it stop

236th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Face recognition

It is so frustrating having to log in every time I want read my emails. Can you not set up face recognition?

77th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I want to add document files (not only photos) to an email using the AOL iOs mobile!

not having this possibility makes the app rather useless for me - bad!

158th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 77th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL App for iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base