Skip to content

AOL App for iOS



This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.


  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

79 results found

  1. Site requires update, but won’t!

    Site requires update, but won’t!

    39th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Why would you push out an update that blocks older devices not running ios17!!! I am now locked out of my email I have had for 30 years!!!!

    This is RIDICULOUS! You pushed out an app update to everyone & anyone who can not update to iOS 17 on their older device is SCREWED!! No warning, nothing!!! The blue pop up can’t be dismissed!! This is total BS!!

    46th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 53rd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I can no longer access my mail because you are asking me to update your app on iPhone to version 17.0 . I do not have an iPhone and my ipa

    I cannot access my mail because I am being prompted to update my iPhone to 17. The problem is, I don’t use a mobile device other than my iPad. It is fully updated to 16.7. You need to fix this immediately. Someone didn’t think this through. Sign me out as disgruntled. I will never use aol again. Goodbye.

    67th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am unable to log into my email.

    I am unable to open my email 4/21/2026

    34th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It’s telling me that I need to update and I don’t have a password cuz I’ve had it for years but it won’t let me reset it either,

    It says I need to update the app but it won’t let me reset my password and I have important things I need to read. Everyone I know has this email 🤷‍♀️help please

    76th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. AOL app still not working right

    AOL mail app is still slow and lagging even after the last update on iOS 26.7.1. Please fix

    121st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Mail folders

    Please separate old and new mail files again. Having them all in one folder is awful. You have to go through all these emails just to find new and kept as new mail. Old mail that I want to keep is cluttering up the mail file. Please change it back- the update is terrible!

    46th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Composing email with inline images is broken in 8.x and claims they are too large

    Since the new 8.x versions, inserting photos (jpeg or heic doesn't seem to matter), when you try to send the email it claims they are too large.
    I have verified that they are not (less than 3MB each).
    Converting formats from heic to jpeg also doesn't help.

    This worked in the previous version before 8.

    Moving them to be attached instead does seem to work for now, but this is unacceptable as it breaks the email's layout.

    I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times and it still happens.

    Using the web mail in a browser also still works.
    Please…

    121st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 121st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. AOL iOS 8.0.1 inbox clips email text when iPhone Larger Text is enabled

    After the recent AOL iOS app update, the inbox message list no longer renders correctly when iPhone Larger Text/Dynamic Type is enabled.

    I normally use the largest iPhone text-size setting for accessibility/readability. Prior to the recent AOL app update, the inbox was usable at this setting. With the current AOL app version 8.0.1, the sender and message-preview text increase in size, but the height and spacing of each email row do not increase proportionally.

    As a result, the subject/message-preview text is partially clipped, adjacent messages appear crowded together, and date dividers can appear too close to the preceding message. This…

    99th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. After clicking a notification for an email I’ve received, it says, “Message not found.”

    After clicking a notification for an email I’ve received, it says, “Message not found.” This has been going on for ever.

    I kept a video of an incident exactly like this if anyone from AOL reads this and wants me to send it.

    99th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Long Press Senders Email

    Long Press Senders Email

    10/06/26 AOL Version 8.0.7

    Using iPhone 17 Pro Max, iOS 27.0.1

    This fixed the Long press on Sender email address to allow the Copy option menu.

    From:
    LinkedIn
    messages-noreply@linkedin.com

    However, prior to Version 8 you could long-press on the sender name to get the same copy option.

    It would be nice to get this back.

    Question: What are 2 Speak options for?

    121st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. iOS app no push

    The standalone iOS aol app has no push for emails. Have reinstalled and toggled on and off notifications in system settings, still never working. Settings everywhere both In iOS system and in standalone aol app are perfect.

    121st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Copy Senders Email Addresd

    I’m Using iPhone 17 Pro Max, iOS 27.0.1

    I’m using AOL Version 8.0.6 App
    How to select and copy senders email address?

    Prior to AOL Version 8, I could long-press the sender email address to copy it, that doesn’t work anymore. What is the problem? How do I fix this?

    Suggestion:
    When your in the AOL Inbox View, if you Long Press on a email, add copy sender email address to list of the other 6 options:

    1-Delete all messages from this sender

    2-View all from sender

    3-Mark as spam

    4-Select message

    5-Print or share…

    6-Set reminder

    7-Copy Senders Email

    121st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Copy senders email address?

    I’m Using iPhone 17 Pro Max, iOS 27.0.1

    I’m using AOL Version 8.0.6 App
    How to select and copy senders email address?

    Prior to AOL Version 8, I could long-press the sender email address to copy it, that doesn’t work anymore. What is the problem? How do I fix this?

    Why not add the copy sender email to the long press that you can put on the email in the window of all the other emails?

    121st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 121st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please add a “filter emails like this” to the app.

    Please add a “filter emails like this” to the app.

    99th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Where did the arrow go for emails that have been responded to

    Bring the arrow back. I keep having to go to the sent folder to see if an email has been responded to. It sucks. Please fix it asap.

    121st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. AOL Email is not Loading

    Hello. Just recently within the past week. I believe after a AOL app update or Apple iOS update, I can not use my AOL app on my 2021 iPad 9th generation device (which is running iOS 27). The new emails do not load at all. I keep getting an error message saying “check your connection.” However my wifi and internet is fine for all other devices and apps, so that cannot be the issue.

    identifierforvendor: CFF4CACB-E307-4BDE-9CA5-4AD3FDAE5A9C
    IDFA: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
    keychainid: 2654C178-93C1-4AD9-9612-8274104EB877
    keychain
    userdefaultsid: 1C815612-D0E4-421D-861A-C05E51370B05
    not
    backuppablekeychainfileid: 78BAC833-A6B9-4EA9-8724-8BA2BE907C9D
    userdefaults
    id: AF1BBB51-CE17-4B39-AF2C-4F7FF9E8DA5C
    chalakfam@aol.com: YIWZNUT7TKWC3MUAU47K4OT73S
    BSP…

    121st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL App for iOS

Categories