Skip to content

AOL Help

AOL Help

If you would like to provide feedback for a particular AOL product, please visit our feedback site to select the particular product you wish to provide information about.

This forum is for you to make suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about the AOL Help site. We’re always trying to improve our site and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL Help. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

13 results found

1. Every time I sign in I am asked if I really want to sign out!! FIX THIS

Fix above. I am alreday signed in, what is wrong with this app?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook on our AOL Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.aol.com

Thank you!

2. Yahoo Sign in to Yahoo Mail using your Yahoo account *****@rockwetmail.com Username, email, or mobile Sorry, we don't recognize this

Good luck with AOL purchasing Yahoo. I switched to AOL because Yahoo keep loosing my password !!! Today is the first time , a Yahoo pop up said it did not recognize the user name. Now I'm having the same issues with AOL this time saying my account that I log into daily didn't recognize my account after I just changed my password which wasn't recognized either. I have a Gmail account and I have never acquired any issues with them. I just might have to open another Gmail account and change all my email accounts to a Gmail account.…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook on our AOL Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.aol.com

Thank you!

3. AOL keep stalling out

AOL keep stalling out. No other sites do only AOL can you make it stop?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

4. Good Afternoon! eMail is presented as a Help Modality (an option, like Chat for paid mbrs) But no eM. address or Click selection given.

eMail is presented as a Help Modality (an option, like Chat for paid mbrs) But no eM. address or Click selection given. (I think I AM a "Real" customer, if that DOES matter!)

How may I USE eMail to present my (VERY important) Question?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. phone number please

we do not communicate well. need a password. you send me one, do not have time to write it down. I can not get to my e-mail. your directions are vague, you do not articulate

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As much as I would like to help you directly, for security concerns, we do not handle account-related information through this forum. Please contact our Customer Support Team. You can call directly for help at 800-300-5017.

6. In my old netscape email service ($10 per month for 15 Years!) , I was able to search my 9000 short emails, with photos. Lost 3000 with aol

Bring back the email software so I can find my 3000 lost emails or cancel after 15 years of $10 a month! Old email address ***. No phone number to talk to Aol, only Romania bad service!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re sorry to hear about your experience. It’s certainly our expectation and desire that you receive the highest quality service when working with customer support.

We want to have our engineers further investigate this, please email us at aolmailquestions@aol.com

7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. there is no way to get technical support..

Perhaps have an easy way to get technical support...

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for contacting us. As much as I would like to help you directly, for security concerns, we do not handle billing information through this forum. This article may answer your questions: aol.it/1Dbu5zL. If you have additional questions, call the AOL Billing Team at 800-300-5017 Monday – Friday (8 AM to 1 AM ET,) and Saturday (8 AM and 10 PM ET.)

10. If you advertise help with live chat, have someone that is alive respond

Not sure what has happened to aol, but not getting truthful information regarding letter I received asking for credit card information to process a refund. I tried three times to CHAT with someone at aol, and waited an inordinate amount of time and no one every responded. That is not what I would call customer service. I hope I have not been hacked again and my accounts comprimised. I trusted aol for 20+ years.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are sorry to hear about your experience, we had some down time yesterday, this is why you have been unable to reach out to customer support. So sorry for this, it’s certainly our expectation and desire that you receive the highest quality service when working with customer support.

Please try reaching out to our billing department today.

11. aol help using chat and email do not work. there is no active link.

on the contact us page, one cannot use email or chat. mac firefox 68.0.2

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. when I click on Email us..nothing happens..how to email you my question

when you ask, would you like to email us, and there's a pic of an envelope, allow someone to click on it to allow one to email you!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I am a Verizon.net user

I am one of the thousands who use AOL with a verizon.net extension because we transferred over to AOL for mail support. When I tried to use your contact page to email you, I was told "email extension is not valid" simply because it ends in verizon.net Doesn't AOL want to support your verizon users?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL Help

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base