Autoblog

This forum is for you to make suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about our content and services. We’re always trying to improve and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. So please, tell us how we can improve your Autoblog experience.*

If you have videos, photos, ideas, etc. for a future story, please visit our Tips page.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Selling vehicles

I want to unsubscribe from auto log and unable to do this since the site won’t allow me to post a vehicle for sell!

18th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ads preventing use on Safari

Please work with your ad provider to test on Safari for mobile. Half visible ads track with the page and block over 50% of the page. Additionally, when the banner ads change, it often causes page reloads. Yours is one of the few sites that is still really struggling with this. I don’t use ad blockers because I want to support your site and others that provide content for free, but please work to make it a more usable experience. Thanks for your time.

18th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 18th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Improve the website rendering

PRICING and SPECS could not be expanded when you choose "Show more" option, while viewing it on mobile phones.

18th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Design a Better Website

I really like your content, but your website is among the least user friendly sites I’ve been on in a long time.

18th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make corrections

For the 2010 Infiniti G37, the article states that all are RWD and all are available in manual transmissions. This is incorrect, the X and XS models are AWD and only come in automatic transmission, no manual transmission available.

95th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 18th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base