Skip to content

Autoblog

This forum is for you to make suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about our content and services. We’re always trying to improve and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. So please, tell us how we can improve your Autoblog experience.*

If you have videos, photos, ideas, etc. for a future story, please visit our Tips page.

11 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Thank you!  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!  ·  4 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Not able to read any “recent” posts or see spy shots anymore?

I’d there something wrong? Cannot reload app as not in App Store any longer

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Comments

Comments are not visible on the app

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Thank you!  ·  Stephen Rouse responded

First, I want to say thank you for your interest in our app. We appreciate your support of Autoblog and our efforts. Unfortunately, due to a lack of resources, we are no longer able to support our mobile apps. We will be removing these apps from app stores in the coming weeks. However, our mobile website will continue to operate as normal and we are constantly making updates to it to improve your mobile experience. For easy access to our latest news and research tools, please add the Autoblog.com mobile site to your home screen.

5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. App image galleries are not loading.

I have problems with your mobile app. Whenever there is a photo in an article that has the little boxes in it that indicate a slideshow is available, when I click on it all I get is a blank page. Also, many articles have imbeded pictures that don't appear (like the current article on the custom Ranger). I don't know what is causing this and from the comments I see, others don't seem to have these problems. Samsung S7.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

First, I want to say thank you for your interest in our app. We appreciate your support of Autoblog and our efforts. Unfortunately, due to a lack of resources, we are no longer able to support our mobile apps. We will be removing these apps from app stores in the coming weeks. However, our mobile website will continue to operate as normal and we are constantly making updates to it to improve your mobile experience. For easy access to our latest news and research tools, please add the Autoblog.com mobile site to your home screen.

7. Stories in app aren't loading properly.

In the last month or so the app has developed a problem whereby stories in the news feed will update but the stories do not load when selected. I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling several times but no luck. Please help, this app is so useful to me.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile App  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Scroll Issue

In iOS, when scrolling down through articles, the article thumbnails will flicker and then I find myself several pages down where I was originally scrolling and need to scroll way back up to find where I was. ?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I just hate that the mobile app is going away.

Just wish the mobile app was not going away

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Really appreciate your support. We’re working hard to create a killer mobile web experience that will be more app like in nature. We would love to hear details on what you really liked about the app so we can try to incorporate those features.

10. Zoom in

Several versions ago of the mobile app for iOS we were able to zoom in photos
    This option was removed
    Please bring it back

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Android app redesign

Android autoblog app needs complete redesign(cleaner UI like Engadget), a better bottom navigation tabs/bar and also Android app icon should be in circular shape (adaptive icon).

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base