Engadget

This forum is a place where Engadget readers can leave feedback for our engineering team about our desktop and mobile sites. We’re always trying to give you guys a better experience, and user comments are a great place to start. Drop us a line, and remember: The more specific your feedback, the better. (Oh, and be nice, please!) As a heads-up, this forum isn’t for giving feedback on our editorial content, but you’re always welcome to leave comments on stories and videos. (Again, be nice!) While we can’t respond to every reader suggestion, we do read and consider every piece of feedback we receive. Feel free to send us a note — we’ll be happy to hear from you.

To learn more about our parent company’s feedback policy, go here.

How can we improve Engadget?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Better Journalism

https://www.engadget.com/2009/04/24/bayonettas-bare-buttocks-and-other-m-rated-modelings/

This is one of the worst articles I've ever read and hope no one writes such **** where there is no disernable points that the reviewer bring up. His article is based on a blog post on the development of the game.

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Gaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Make sure your reviews actually review stuff.

your reviewer for the NES controller did a half *** job to the point i dont think he actually reviewed the controllers cause if he had he would have noticed that it does work for many other games, where he states it doesnt based off nintendo not promoting it...actually said that in twitter to me when i brought this up...not first time ive seen this but thgere should be a report button for bad reviews that are incomplete

3rd ranked
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Better Journalism

https://www.engadget.com/2009/04/24/bayonettas-bare-buttocks-and-other-m-rated-modelings/

This is one of the worst articles I've ever read and hope no one writes such **** where there is no disernable points that the reviewer bring up. His article is based on a blog post on the development of the game.

16th ranked
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)