Stop putting ads in the list of emails --URGENT
Today for the first time I see that AOL is putting ads in my list of emails, as well as in banners at the top of my list of emails. THIS IS AWFUL. I have been a paid AOL user for more than 20 years. I don't have to put up with this intrusion. The banner ads and pop up ads are bad enough (and they are VERY BAD), but I have trained myself to ignore them. It is harder to ignore ads that are inserted in my list of emails and look like an email rather than an ad. You must stop this practice immediately. It is VERY offensive.
-
ROBERT COUDRON
commented
I have Verizon.net email service provided to me as a Verizon retiree. WHY am i getting ADDS on my email service provided by AOL? Please take your ADDS OFF MY VERIZON EMAIL
-
FRANK MITMAN
commented
I see no other way to post a scam attempt within my AOL email. I receive an email with no way to delete it from a source claiming to be Yahoo. I clicked to inspect and it locked up my computer. I'm just want to know how to get rid of in my inbox. Here is the copied link: