AOL all of a sudden needs a much much faster way to eliminate unwanted email. It is absolutely crippling compared to the way it was 2 weeks.
To remove an unwanted email should take ONLY ONE CLICK of the mouse like it was 2 weeks ago. This is absolutely crippling. I have had AOL for many, many years. Please put it back to the way it was 10=14 days ago.
Ronald C May, MD ronaldcmay@aol.com, 847-212-8738. Calling might be more efficient.
Thank You. I was able to click on the little blue dot to the left of all emails to make it go away INSTANTLY>
If you leave it like it is now you will loose MANY users. Please keep in touch with me. ronaldcmay@ aol.com.
Thank you. I and many sane people will be eternally grateful. THANK YOU
-
RONALD MAY
commented
For any more good advice please call me. Email under this system would be a terrible way to go.
Ron May
Thank you