AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
2596 results found
-
Will we be allowed to post after the GOP wins the mid-terms ?
Liberalism is the most dangerous form of mental illness.
5070th ranked -
Screen AOL Headline articles
Disallow PG-13 (almost R rated) photos from the initial headline articles. On November 4, 2022, there is a stretched out female tennis player with a wet open blouse highlighting her breasts. What is the purpose? What do I tell my young granddaughters?
5070th ranked -
ANTIFFA On Line - AOL
At least pretend the (A) in AOL stands for America and NOT ANTIFA ....
5070th ranked -
Stop rejecting conservative posts
I posted " hello " in one of your article's comment section and got a red flag warning that my post seems to contain inappropriate content , and I might want to revise it , so I changed it to " Hi" . I did this to prove that no matter what I post, no matter how appropriate and respectful , it gets rejected . 4 seconds after my " Hi " post went through it was in fact rejected . Furthermore , when I try to open another account you are telling me that there are too many accounts…
2857th ranked -
News section could be a lot better: well-rounded sources and factual information separated from opinions.
Pay for content from actual news companies, focus on factual stories, keep opinion stories clearly marked. I would be interested in one portal for good news, rather than several subscriptions to individual sites. Even if I had to pay. Obviously, AOL would have to get out of the censoring business.
5070th ranked -
AOL should take notes from Elon Musk about free speech
Pretend the (A) in AOL is for America and not ANTIFA
12454th ranked -
try being objective for once
so sick of coverups, biased 'reporting'. what a joke
5070th ranked -
AOL Picking and Choosing which articles can be commented on.
AOL Picking and Choosing which articles can be commented on. Fueling the divisiveness across the country. Shut it all down and watch all your commenters heads explode!!
5070th ranked -
The Bias of Yahoo News
Has anybody else noticed how Yahoo News has pulled an all out assault on conservative candidates? It is readily seen by the types of articles they put on the news carousel and just as importantly the articles they don't.
5070th ranked -
Be truthful in your article board
Be truthful when you post articles on the main scroll bar. You posted that the Walmart in my town was closing "in ___". Not so. some in my state are, but the article in the leading newspaper in my state listed all of the closures for Walmart, and my city was not listed in those. This is not the first time I've picked up on "teasers". What about the picture of Harris Faulker that makes one think she is married to Dr. Oz. No.
5070th ranked -
How do I stop this aol FAKE Democrat agenda NEWS from showing up every time I log in?
I am SO SICK of this FAKE "Anti-Republican" news showing up when I log in to check my email. Do I have to LEAVE AOL altogether?
2857th ranked -
STOP ommitting the conversations section from some of your posts!
Once again AOL sides with rePUKElicans by not allowing comments of this article about Herschel Walker. It takes more than having been an athlete to serve our country in an elected office.
5070th ranked -
Research your stories before you write them. The naked hippy that attacked Pelose was a friend of his.
Research your stories before you write them. The naked hippy that attacked Pelose was a friend of his.
5070th ranked -
News
Where is the Durham report bombshell you idiots?? The AOL bias makes your news dept. useless.
568th ranked -
5070th ranked
-
I'm sick and tired of AOL refusing to put their conversation section on some articles.
We as members deserve the right to express our opinions and views.
1844th ranked -
Option to block the garbage fake news AOL posts. Pure leftist BS written by 3rd graders.
Get rid of the fake news written by the left. AOL is one-sided with FAKE or demeaning news about people. STOP
2857th ranked -
STOP removing the conversation section your posts!
Some members think AOL is a conservative mouth piece. Other swing the other way. This doesn't really matter. What matters is not allowing member to comment on ALL articles!
5070th ranked -
STOP refusing to provide "Conversations" on some of your articles.
This article is about a Russian new commentator saying "sorry" for his comment about drowning Ukrainian children. AOL member deserve to comment on this.
5070th ranked -
STOP refusing to provide "Conversations" on some of your articles.
If an article is negative about tRUMP, AOL members aren't allowed to comment.
5070th ranked
- Don't see your idea?