AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
2597 results found
-
FAKE AOL
Faaaake You !
5071st ranked -
I rarely want to open my email because of the agenda that AOL continues to push.
AOL has become another CNN. Blatant bias towards the Democratic party. Now I know why no one uses AOL anymore.
278th ranked -
Member news comments
Paying members should be allowed to respond and place comments to AOL news articles and responses and get censored/blocked..
2857th ranked -
no clicks from me silly censorers
censor all u want... u lose money
2857th ranked -
Please disable my news link, the anti-Trump rhetoric is sickening!!!!!
Please disable my news link, the anti-Trump rhetoric is sickening!!!!!
259th ranked -
12457th ranked
-
You didn't need to publish Trump's disgusting comment about Cheney. I thought we were going to be seeing less of him. I'm still seeing too
Don't publish all the comments that Trump makes.
5071st ranked -
**** AOL AND ALL LIBERALS!
aol sucks!
5071st ranked -
STOP IT WITH THE TRUMP HEADLINES
EVERYONE IS SICK OF IT! ENOUGH!
5071st ranked -
Shameful liberal bias!!!
As a retired journalist, I am appalled at your liberal bias and obvious hatred toward the President. The bedrock principles of Journalism.....Accuracy, Objectivity, Fairness and Balance....have been shredded by AOL. I am seriously considering dumping you people. Your actions are disgusting and shameful. Our public institutions must be held accountable....but your coverage is beyond the pale! So much so, it appears AOL is cheering for the virus!!!!
118th ranked -
Get rid of all the liberal moderators who are haters!
I am getting rejected by (Community Guidelines for every post!
"From watching C-span and CNN; I listened to the speakers and "NOT" the imbeciles with a mic!
The Bill is not Constitutional, nor fair. It makes a joke out of 250 years of freedom and the American way.
I have nothing nice to say about Liberals!"
This is not a violation. But there Dictatorship is, as is yours.
Frederick Douglas Said; Take away my freedom of speech and you enslave me. I am a Free Man!5071st ranked -
GET RID OF LIBERAL BIAS!!!
I want to see logic and common sense in reporting. I never read the news on here anymore as it is always liberal spin. Considering other alternatives to AOL and I have been here for many years!
12457th ranked -
Your News Articles
Why do you constantly report Negative Articles on the President but not one article about Biden, His sickness, Biden makeup Speeches, Biden not accepting Questions The Dem Party and the Russian Hoax,????
Perhaps we should start Boycotting Verizon, AOL and all your Advertisers and Affiliates perhaps this will get your attention.
Fix the issue and Fix it NOW
1046th ranked -
Lets talk about Democratic city's, the way aol news talks about President Trump.
Lets talk about Democratic city's, the way aol news talks about President Trump.
568th ranked -
Concern about your News Reports
Concern about your News Reports ...They seem not to be Accurate
5071st ranked -
Unbiased news. I joined AOL 3 weeks after it started. The news was just the facts, not opinion then. Now it's not even factual. Get back
Just the Facts! No opinions.
5071st ranked -
5071st ranked
-
Will Anyone Fact Check Kamala Harris?
I heard whoppers from Kamala as she read her scripted comments. Will anyone dare to call her out? NOT AOL OR ABC, who tried to characterize her as a "moderate", when she has a more liberal voting record than Bernie. I think this is the "fake makeover" of Ms Harris that will fall short. She has a record of being ******* the little people and easy on the elites! This is a war on the middle class and the poor! Will Biden/Harris answer even the liberal press questions? Will Biden dare to come out of the basement to debate President…
340th ranked -
Do you truly not see how biased your reporting is?
Do you truly not see how biased your reporting is? The lead stories have flipped from how bad Trump is to how Biden is fixing everything Trump did (with no mention of Obama). Seriously, this has to be obvious, especially to "journalists". If it weren't for my well-established email accounts from Netscape days, I would never visit this site.
1845th ranked -
Stop the fake left-partisan news by Big Tech
Stop the fake left-partisan news by Big Tech. Halt the cover-ups for Democrat corruption. As a Chicano minority, I am disenfranchised by Big Techs lies. Cover real news like Dominion & Democrat election cheating. What ever happened to balanced, investigative reporting?
1046th ranked
- Don't see your idea?