AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
2597 results found
-
Trump is still making headlines.
And of course it the Republicans fault there was snow in Texas. Its unreal how tone deaf and ignorant your choices of headlines and "news" stories are.
5071st ranked -
Democrat Accusations of "Court Packing"
If the shoe were on the other foot, the dems would be saying,"It's constitutional". (The dems are only concerned about the constitution when it favors one of their devious plans) The Republicans out maneuvered the democrats and beat them and the D's hate that and Trump and everything conservative to their demise!
1378th ranked -
Liberal Bias
Your biased news streams are laughable for any conservative. Why do u continue to use Huffington? They are a joke - spreading fake news. Any one that's not a sheep can see right through your news.
568th ranked -
A REAL Story About NYT Harassment
Tell us the story about how the NYT is publishing an article that informs the public as to the location of Tucker Carlson's dwelling so he can be harassed, again. He's already moved once, and now the NYT will open him up for a new period of harassment JUST BECAUSE HE DISAGREES WITH THEIR DISGUSTING LIES AND DISTORTIONS OF EVERYTHING TRUMP AND TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How low can you go? Don't answer that! YOU AOL and your buddies are lower that anyone has ever been!!!!!!!!!!!!
568th ranked -
Can Joe Biden "Heal America"?
We the people will give Biden (obama administration) and the press (YOU,AOL) the same respect as he gave Donald Trump. C'mon man! Even if Joe wins, we will have uncovered the filthy underbelly of the democrat party along with the media!
1845th ranked -
Ted Cruz the new AOL target?
Hey at least not a Trump headline. This reminds me of Sarah Palin being the focus of attention of all the loony leftists in the late 2000s. I guess he's what the left is going to anoint the next leader of the right and focus all of their crazy rage and insanity towards. He left to visit his family how despicable! But Andrew Cuomo probably murdered people but that's ok he'll get reelected and remain a lifetime politician like Ted Kennedy.
5071st ranked -
Why can't I post a comment on any news articles. I follow community guidelines but get rejected everytime
Maybe because I follow Trump is the reason I can't give a comment. Dems can say anything and never get their comment rejected. Is AOL that bias??? I'm afraid so. Why can't you be fair with all.
840th ranked -
Huff Post
AOL was never great, but since Huff Post is has become a liars den and a liberal hodge podge of hate. Do employees need to have a lobotomy before you hire them? AOL is a sick company with mentally ill people running it.
1845th ranked -
Stop the redundant article of Cooper Anderson kid pics......... more to worry about in the world today.
Another story on Mr. Anderson Cooper..................... how appropriate with all the the other news available.
5071st ranked -
5071st ranked
-
Congrats AOL for not having Trump the lead headline for a few hours.
Gotta give you guys credit when credit is due. It was a complete Biden fluff piece however baby steps I suppose.
5071st ranked -
Restricted access?
I have to wonder why I am unable to access the responses to my comments on the Rush Limbaugh story. For that matter, I can no longer access the comments there at all: from other stories I can see that there have been responses and likes, but clicking them leads to a version of the article without open comments available. Good job, AOL. Keep it up and you will find yourselves restricted.
5071st ranked -
news
When am I going to be allowed to post to news articles again?
5071st ranked -
Black or white?
I continue to be confused by your divisive journalism by listing a Black individual (capitalized), yet if the person is white...you seem to carry it as lower case. Both merit the same gravity (as, perhaps, should asian, hispanic, etc). Quit falling prey to political correctness with the "concern of the day"
5071st ranked -
Obama are you kidding me??? ha aha how disperte are you?
wake up and give us positive stories!!!
305th ranked -
Most of your news stories are lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop it!
Your news spread lies about the President of the United States. How do you sleep at night. I've had aol from the beginning. I'm about to leave and go to gmail. Just tell the true stories and you will be fine. Stop lying.
1378th ranked -
PLEASE PUT THE ******* PAUSE BUTTON BACK IN THE NEWS FEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEADLINES MOVE TO FAST, I HAVE TO KEEP MOVING BACK TO READ THE WHOLE THING. NEED THE PAUSE OPTION BACK.
1845th ranked -
12455th ranked
-
Is this feedback section the paper shredder of the internet?
I see thousands upon thousands of your customers complaining about the same issue about your choices of news headlines. Not only that but comments censoring as well curiously only towards right leaning users. But yes you are morally above anyone who has a different political opinion than you do therefore they don't deserve to have a voice. We'll still all be here whether you like it or not. Have fun ignoring your feedback section.
5071st ranked -
Yet again Trump is the main news headline.
He's not running the country anymore. Also why no comments allowed on news stories like this https://www.aol.com/finance/why-rich-people-leaving-california-130327184.html or this https://www.aol.com/news/raskin-trump-found-guilty-court-150500682.html
Seems like you want to hear from your readers about Republicans but not Democrats. Its censorship at its most pathetic. Too afraid of what the public has to say about Democrats? I wonder why that is. Is it because they all stink and that would reveal the truth?
5071st ranked
- Don't see your idea?