Skip to content

Assist by AOL

Help us improve Assist by AOL

We invite you to share your thoughtful and specific feedback with us. At AOL, we strive to improve our product offerings and we often use the most popular suggestions to make positive changes!

Please note: This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

3 results found

1. Just tell us the actual dollar amounts for the Assist AOL help. Up Front. In Plain English. with Dollar amounts.

I have an AOL Mail problem. In looking for a way to contact AOL, i find this nice thing called Assist by AOL. Looks like much broader assistance than I need, but I need a tech person knowledgeable about AOL Mail now. So I'd like to try it, but HEY, NO WHERE CAN I FIND OUT HOW MUCH THIS WOULD COST ME. I've already spent more time searching your Terms than the hours on my problem. How much are YOU going to pay ME for that?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for reaching out, we do not handle billing questions on this forum. You can reach us at 1-800-827-6364. The AOL agents will be more then happy to assist you in any AOL related problem that you’re having.

Also, on get.aol.com you can find more information about the AOL plans that we have available for you. Those include the 24/7 live technical support related to any AOL issue that you’re having and can improve your experience online and offline with a variety of products.

2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I need to remove a sub username/account.

My sister's ex abusive husband is a subaccount user on MY account. He is using his account to spread lies and deceit about my sister and my family. I want him stopped! I am paying for this account. I want him removed! I want him removed as soon as possible.

I do not know his password so therefore I can't use the "forgot password" mode.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Assist by AOL

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base