Spam Filter Broken
What has happened to the Spam filter? Legitimate email is getting inexplicably place in Spam while in the middle of an on-going conversation. On 25 April, a person we were communicating with via email, sent us a follow up message. This message went to Spam without our knowledge. The person sent 3 more follow up messages, each one expressing an increased level of frustration. We also sent 3 messages because we had not heard back from the person. Today we received a very snarky email in our inbox from that same person COMPLAINING WE WERE NOT ANSWERING HER EMAILS. At that point, we went into our Spam folder to discover the unread messages.
We appreciate the Spam filter, but it should not filter out addresses we are actively emailing.
Please respond.
-
MIKE ARCHAMBEAULT
commented
Trump 2024
-
MIKE ARCHAMBEAULT
commented
Stop the political ads unless they are pro Trump 2024
-
CHERYL SMITH
commented
Stop putting Harris political ads pandering for money at the top of my emails! Camel toes pic ruins my day and she's got the gall to ask working people for money wearing a 70K necklace.
-
CHERYL SMITH
commented
Stop putting Harris political ads pandering for money at the top of my emails! Camel toes pic ruins my day and she's got the gall to ask working people for money wearing a 70K necklace.
-
lisa MORTON
commented
Stop political ads.
-
lisa MORTON
commented
I am tired of seeing political ads wanting money for Kamala. Going to go to Gmail.
-
RICHARD DONLON
commented
I am ready to cancel my AOL email from seeing all the political ads. STOP!!! Please!!!
-
Corrinne Mclellan
commented
Stop sending emails asking for donations for Harris/Waltz
-
Sherman Swofford
commented
does AOl not realize that more than half of the nation's citizens hate Biden, harris and every other communist that unfortunately resides here? Stop with the ads for these worthless garbage!
-
ROXANNE BURNS
commented
Political
-
ROXANNE BURNS
commented
I agree it makes me want to leave AOL. Its despicable for you to be so biased. Where are the Trump/Vance ADS?
-
JR Douglass
commented
STOP
-
Linda Van Oort
commented
I do not want to see political **** on top of email.
-
Timothy Blair
commented
Please remove the political campaign ads from my e-mail.
-
acts4him2
commented
Harris ads are being shown after sending email and there doesn’t appear to be a way to report those ads. They are offensive to me and must be stopped or controlled, but I already have AOL ad free email on my limit of one account,
-
BRIAN PECHA
commented
How can I stop the constant Democrat party political ads? I'm sick of them. AOL is just not the place to be pushing one political party just because some of your staff are hard-core Democrats.
-
KEVIN MADISON
commented
This is critical
-
KEVIN MADISON
commented
I've been seeing the ads you post for Harris for president. She's incredibly incompetent and should never be president. I find it extremely offensive that you're even suggesting to vote for her. Our country's soul is at stake. Most of my friends laugh at how loyal I have been to AOL and now I see why. But i'm asking you to stop posting her on my aol feed or I really will leave AOL and never come back. I never realized as a company that you were that stupid an naive.
-
CCCSLP Danzger
commented
STOP BOMBARDING ME WITH ADS FOR KAMALA HARRIS.
-
CCCSLP Danzger
commented
STOP SHOWING ME ADS FOR PUPPET CLOWN KAMALA HARRIS