Spam Filter Broken
What has happened to the Spam filter? Legitimate email is getting inexplicably place in Spam while in the middle of an on-going conversation. On 25 April, a person we were communicating with via email, sent us a follow up message. This message went to Spam without our knowledge. The person sent 3 more follow up messages, each one expressing an increased level of frustration. We also sent 3 messages because we had not heard back from the person. Today we received a very snarky email in our inbox from that same person COMPLAINING WE WERE NOT ANSWERING HER EMAILS. At that point, we went into our Spam folder to discover the unread messages.
We appreciate the Spam filter, but it should not filter out addresses we are actively emailing.
Please respond.
-
JAMES DOBAK
commented
absolutely
-
LINDA S ZAMARRIPA
commented
This has been going on for YEARS from AOL..... you must only be Democratic. There are 2 parties in this country and a few secondary parties........
-
DIANE OWENS
commented
I think this is terrible that every time I send an email these political ads pop up. How can this be deleted
-
DIANE OWENS
commented
I agree, stop pushing your political agenda through AOL.
-
DIANE OWENS
commented
Please stop!
-
Ruth Beckmann
commented
I don't want to see Kamala Harris or any of her cohort every time I use my email......NO KAMALA..... NO OBAMAS .....NO CLINTONS....please !
-
Kaye Foskey
commented
STOP WITH THE KAMALA ADS. NO ONE WANT TO SEE A COMMUNITST WHEN THEY ARE HARD WORKING AMERICANS FIGHTING TO SAVE THIS NATIONS. AM I TO ASSUME AOL SUPPORTS COMMUNISM? IS THAT REALLY THE MESSAGE YOU WANT TO SEND? COMMUNISM?
-
TONY LOMBARDI
commented
get rid of seeing Kamala Harris' face when I open up my emails bet they paid you lot money our tax dollars
-
JOHN LANZA
commented
Yes! What's with the political garbage ads! I'm this close to deleting my AOL account. Raymond Palmer says it perfectly. We don't search for ways to donate to the Dem party so why do you insist on pushing the liberal agenda/candidates down our throats. Shameful.
-
Hunters for the Hungry
commented
Get rid if Kamala Harris and all Democratic ads, Stick to email and stay out politics If you want to be a flaming liberal company that's fine but I'm offended having to open my email and see this ****
-
KEITH E. FRANKLIN
commented
Stop political ads
-
KEITH E. FRANKLIN
commented
YES! No political ads, or ALL political ads.
-
Ruth Beckmann
commented
STOP ! CEASE AND DESIST !! NO MORE KAMALA/BIDEN ADS !!!!
-
Karen Magnusson
commented
Get rid of the unwanted donate to Harris campaign GARBAGE!!!!
-
Corrinne Mclellan
commented
I do not want to see anything on my email about Harris or Biden
-
Corrinne Mclellan
commented
Please stop or I will use a different email platform
-
Corrinne Mclellan
commented
It is extremely important to me that you stop pushing Harris/Waltz Biden ads
-
Anonymous
commented
PLEASE remove the Harris-Walz ads from my email service or you will lose a 30+ years AOL mail loyalist. It wouldn't do any good to subscribe to ad free because I have friends that do and the Harris ads still show up. I have put up with your biased news reporting for years but this is too much every time I look at my email! I guess you all don't care about your conservative users, it shows!
-
Becky Robertson
commented
I agree with Raymond Palmer! I do not want to be inundated with Harris, Walz begging for money ads,
-
Kathy Parker
commented
MY email account is not for AOL to advertise politically for something I stand in opposition to.