Spam Filter Broken
What has happened to the Spam filter? Legitimate email is getting inexplicably place in Spam while in the middle of an on-going conversation. On 25 April, a person we were communicating with via email, sent us a follow up message. This message went to Spam without our knowledge. The person sent 3 more follow up messages, each one expressing an increased level of frustration. We also sent 3 messages because we had not heard back from the person. Today we received a very snarky email in our inbox from that same person COMPLAINING WE WERE NOT ANSWERING HER EMAILS. At that point, we went into our Spam folder to discover the unread messages.
We appreciate the Spam filter, but it should not filter out addresses we are actively emailing.
Please respond.
-
Kathy Parker
commented
GET RID OF KAMALA ADS EVERYTIME I SEND AN EMAIL!!!!
-
DONALD TIROTTA
commented
You are pushing your political agenda. Why in God's name would anyone vote or donate money to the most anti American candidates put on a ballot. I want this stopped on any person under my account.
-
ajbristow
commented
AOL is alienating half of their users by showing massive images of hideous Kamala Harris begging for donations. These could only be worsened if they had accompanying Kamala hyena laugh or word salads.
-
Chris Ellis
commented
This is biased political propaganda designed to interfere with the election. The constant barrage of Harris ads and not one Trump/Vance ad is dishonest and misleading. I do not log-on to see this, remove it now. Unfortunately, you obviously don't listen to your users. Classic mail, not coming back, political ads, keep popping up. AOL following the likes of Mark Suckerberg, Google, etc... all part of the machine.
-
JAMES HARKEY
commented
Sooo,,, Where is the setting to remove ALL political Ads and Spam phishing ? Signed Honorable USMC Disabled Vet.
-
Kathy Magraw
commented
If I want campaign solicitation email, I'll ask for it. I certainly do not want Harris/Walz.
-
Chris Ellis
commented
If AOL cannot get the algorithm right, you need to cease and desist. I am not interested in donating to the Harris fund, nor will I ever be. I have never researched how to donate to the democratic party and if these ads continue, it will be considered election interference.
-
Janice Mccormick
commented
When I send an email, a big full page add comes up to donate to Harris/Walz. It takes up the entire screen and is very disruptive. Other ads are not as obnoxious and can be tolerated. Why don't I see Trump ads? I will use only my gmail account now because I don't have to see these obtrusive ads!!!
-
Clark E Hood
commented
Stop posting Ads for Harris and Waltz!! You should be neutral when it comes to politics!!
-
LISA BLAY
commented
STOP pushing the Pro-Biden / Pro-Harris political ****! AOL is so blatantly democrat ENOUGH ALREADY
-
Kaye Foskey
commented
STOP JUST STOP! I do not want to see anything to do with the communist trying to take over our country. At least be responsible enough not to spread deception. This is a very serious time for our REPUBLIC and there are some of us who do not wish to live in a communist country. We were born FREE and wish to stay that way.
-
PEGGY NICHOLS
commented
I do not want to see the pandering to the Democrats when I go on my homepage. And I will never give one dime to Harris..So quit begging
-
MICHELE PASCOE
commented
stop sending me political ads
-
Kevin Conlon
commented
Kamala sucks
-
Kevin Conlon
commented
give me the ability to opt out of political ads.
-
Kimberly Pruitt
commented
Please remove the political ads....or give both parties equal representation.
-
JULIE WILDE
commented
IF AOL WAS FAIR....BUT YOU ARE NOT. ONLY PANDERING TO DEMOCRATIC PARTY. SHAME ON YOU AOL.
-
June Harvey
commented
I agree with you 1000% I just posted on facebook asking how I can get it stopped. I said I would leave aol/yahoo also. They can tell the people that like Harris and who doesn't. They just choose to send this out to everyone for their own agenda.
-
MICHAEL FARRELL
commented
Please stop with the Political Ads - I do not appreciate it, don't want to see it! it calls into question AOL's neutrality.
-
JEANNE SPULLER
commented
STOP showing me some BS about Kamala (however you spell her name) every time I send an email. I'm not interested in anything about her and would not vote for her if she was running unopposed! I don't expect SPAM from YOU!!!