Spam Filter Broken
What has happened to the Spam filter? Legitimate email is getting inexplicably place in Spam while in the middle of an on-going conversation. On 25 April, a person we were communicating with via email, sent us a follow up message. This message went to Spam without our knowledge. The person sent 3 more follow up messages, each one expressing an increased level of frustration. We also sent 3 messages because we had not heard back from the person. Today we received a very snarky email in our inbox from that same person COMPLAINING WE WERE NOT ANSWERING HER EMAILS. At that point, we went into our Spam folder to discover the unread messages.
We appreciate the Spam filter, but it should not filter out addresses we are actively emailing.
Please respond.
-
sunbyrds
commented
100% agree. Remove these ads, I pay for a service and IF I was a democrat I sure in the **** wouldn't voting for that F'ing loon!
-
Nicole Zezima
commented
I do not want to see Kamala ads...how do I stop this?!
-
mjferrante
commented
I will drop AOL mail if you do NOT remove the Harris Ads. I do not want political ads of any kind and certainly not from her.
-
Carole Ludwig
commented
Stop the political ads for Harris in my email account. It is incessant and worse than spam calls on the phone. STOP IT. If there are regulations for spam phone calls and AOL sorts incoming mail into a spam folder, then there should be a way to stop political ads. Not every AOL user is a Harris supporter.
-
Tammy Betts
commented
I don't want to see Kamala Harris' face every time I open my Mail! If you are going to give representation to ads from both sides then maybe it wouldn't bother me as much. I don't appreciate the editorial bias. Do you really think that everyone that uses aol mail is a liberal democrat????
-
Candy Baird
commented
I agree. Stop the Kamal Harris "Harrisment!"
Props to you who cleverly designed this name! -
VIRGINIA HEDBERG
commented
Take Kamala Harris ad off my screen when I've sent an email !!!
-
VIRGINIA HEDBERG
commented
Take Kamala Harris ad off my screen
-
Charles Maffai
commented
YES, please stop with the Political Ads - I do not appreciate it, don't want to see it!
-
Jean Laborde
commented
yes!!! stop the political ads. Or at least give me the option to block them.
-
GARY KNOWLES
commented
I should be able to end the irritating begging with one quick click!
-
GARY KNOWLES
commented
I have followed the rather obscure buried instructions
for how to ask the sender to
PLEASE remove my address from their begging list -
I did this at least 6 times todayBut it keeps filling my screen every time I try to
look for my email!Please make them STOP!
-
Holly Hunter
commented
stop pushing your political agenda through AOL MAIL.
-
MICHAEL FISCHER
commented
I agree...stop this nonsense...
-
RAYMOND PALMER
commented
Every time I open AOL mail the screen is a full bleed of the reprobate Biden asking for funds to defeat Trump. STOP THIS, or I will leave AOL and go to other email platforms!!!!!! Your blatant pandering to the Democrat Party is nauseating!!!!
-
Bill Trepkowski
commented
It's not your place to be pushing anyone's political agenda. AOL has users that belong to both parties, and probably even independent political parties, as well. It's unethical to keep forcing the left's rhetoric on us when perhaps some of us don't agree with their stance on all of the issues. What about equal time laws? I don't want to see ANY politics, but if I have to see Biden, I should be seeing Trump, too. Thus far, the score is Biden 2, Trump 0.
-
MICHELLE LUNDBOM
commented
I am seriously considering cancelling my subscription because of the political advertising.
I am surprised to see this on Aol. Take the ad off or lose many subscribers -
Vince Moser
commented
Why can't you just keep Politics out of your Add spamming
-
Vince Moser
commented
SPAM
-
Courtney Neill
commented
It's completely inappropriate for political propaganda to be attached to an email account that I am paying for. STOP.