Spam Filter Broken
What has happened to the Spam filter? Legitimate email is getting inexplicably place in Spam while in the middle of an on-going conversation. On 25 April, a person we were communicating with via email, sent us a follow up message. This message went to Spam without our knowledge. The person sent 3 more follow up messages, each one expressing an increased level of frustration. We also sent 3 messages because we had not heard back from the person. Today we received a very snarky email in our inbox from that same person COMPLAINING WE WERE NOT ANSWERING HER EMAILS. At that point, we went into our Spam folder to discover the unread messages.
We appreciate the Spam filter, but it should not filter out addresses we are actively emailing.
Please respond.
-
VERNON E WENDT
commented
Please realize that your customers do not want to be solicited for mondy by a candidate that does not have the best interests in our country in mind.
-
Ruth Beckmann
commented
I don't mind ads.....but I hate the political ones; especially repeated again and again after I've sent or forwarded an email. I am sick of seeing Biden and Obama !!!!
-
Patricia Campbell
commented
have been a customer of AOL since 1997 and am ready to go elsewhere. That is how bad this is.
-
Patricia Campbell
commented
every time I send an email, a picture of Biden w/Obama, et al, pops up. This is offensive and needs to stop immediately. I am neither a repub nor a dem, but an independent patriot and have not fallen off a turnip truck. Please stop these solicitations for money as it is offensive too.
-
DAVID SIKORSKY
commented
Stop attaching BIDEN political ads to my out box!
-
John Cheek
commented
Are these Biden ads on AOL for real? What a joke! Are we going to get to see some TRUMP ads? I know YAHOO is totally LibTard.
-
SANDRA MCHUGH
commented
STOP THE BIDEN ADS
-
SANDRA MCHUGH
commented
STOP THE BIDEN ADS,, THIS IS SICKENING
-
Sharyl Gangle
commented
Why when I send an email do I have to see Bumbling Joe and his wife on my screen? Stop the Political BS. Why does everything have to be about politics ALL the time? AOL Quit pushing this **** on us!!!
-
Tyler Ryan
commented
How about you don’t push the communist agenda for voting for this clown. MAGA!!!!
-
Frank Dickinson
commented
I hate seeing anything pop up regarding the corrupt Biden Administration. They are total scum! Please quit posting anything about this POS Democrat. And quit censoring comments when all they do is tell the truth about government corruption.
-
CHARLES MORRIS
commented
Delusional false ads from ActBlue spammer, DNC and Biden Harris campaign. Stop them from my email !!
-
CHARLES MORRIS
commented
Delusional false ads from ActBlue spammer, DNC and Biden Harris campaign
-
CHARLES MORRIS
commented
Stop the Biden Harris ads from ActBlue spammer, DNC and Biden Harris campaign !
-
Stan McDonald
commented
Get rid of the Joe Biden off my screens.
-
Kc Smith
commented
Get rid of Joe biden ads. If you must run ads for one you have to run them for both...
-
GEORGE NOVOTNAK
commented
please get rid of the awful political ads. They make me sick to my stomach seeing biden.
-
Valerie Jones
commented
I have been paying for AOL
for "DECADES..... I am not paying you to stop freaking side ads I will fully pull and delete aol I am sick of having ads take over my email.. 1/2 of my screen are women's photos.. who in the **** cares... -
Valerie Jones
commented
CONSTANT MAIL ADS I am sick of your continuous men's lack of being a MAN..
I freaking do not care....there has to be a law to stop your ***** female wants..; I PAY EVERY YEAR FOR DECADES OF AOL SERVICE..... I AM NOT PAYING ANYTHING TO STOP YOUR TRASH MAIL. -
Greg Mcgrath
commented
After 25 years it will be time to switch e-mail providers. It is easy to see your cheap, offensive, tacky flash ads that re-size constantly are designed to drive people to pay for the "ad free" service. It is just as easy to switch to GMail or Proton mail and ditch the tacky ad scheme.