Spam Filter Broken
What has happened to the Spam filter? Legitimate email is getting inexplicably place in Spam while in the middle of an on-going conversation. On 25 April, a person we were communicating with via email, sent us a follow up message. This message went to Spam without our knowledge. The person sent 3 more follow up messages, each one expressing an increased level of frustration. We also sent 3 messages because we had not heard back from the person. Today we received a very snarky email in our inbox from that same person COMPLAINING WE WERE NOT ANSWERING HER EMAILS. At that point, we went into our Spam folder to discover the unread messages.
We appreciate the Spam filter, but it should not filter out addresses we are actively emailing.
Please respond.
-
Tricia Cenami
commented
My email address has been aol since 1995. I do not want to change it. I like aol. I think it is very user friendly. My only wish would be to keep it non-partisan. I am kind of tired, and upset, seeing the ads for Biden. I would also be upset to see ads for Trump. any Democrat or Republican honestly. This should be a safe space from having politics shoved in our face. I come to my emails to get away from all of this.
-
Vickie Beard
commented
I DO NOT WANT TO SEE BIDEN ADS EVERY TIME I TURN ON MY COMPUTER. GET RID OF THEM.
-
Sharyl Gangle
commented
When I send an AOL Email I DO NOT want to see an ad pop up for the Joke of our country asking for money. Why do you shove political **** down our throats. Get this ridiculous BS off my AOL Mail.
-
GARY REED
commented
I strongly object to being subjected to political lies from Biden when I've finished reading my emails. I go out of my way to not see this ********, senile old man and I don't want him on my feed.
-
CHRISTY BROWN-AMBROSE
commented
I DON'T WANT TO SEE BIDEN'S FACE EVERY TIME I SEND AN EMAIL, MY GOODNESS AOL STOP TRYING TO INFLUENCE THE ELECTION!
-
LISA HARTMAN
commented
Keep this horrible person Biden off my page when I log into AOL
-
DAN HILBERMAN
commented
The ad at the top of my list of emails is the classic "Microsoft tech support" scam asking user to make a phone call, then go to the bank, buy gift cards, etc. AOL needs to severely monitor the ads it accepts.
-
Obie Silverwood
commented
Stop putting anti-Trump news items on the website. Don't you care about offending your Republican users. Do you want us to discontinue using AOL?
-
Cheryl Pokomo
commented
TOO DIVISIVE
-
Cheryl Pokomo
commented
STOP POLITICAL ADS
-
GEORGE NOVOTNAK
commented
get rid of the ugly ad photos of joe biden on my email. they make me sick
-
Allen Bacher
commented
How do I block or remove the ads for that piece of **** Joe Biden?
I wouldn't a second thought to that *** that has violated his oath of office, opened the border and is responsible to over 300,000 Fentanyl deaths and counting.
We should rescind Mayorkas' naturalized citizenship and dump his *** out of the gate in Guantanamo.
-
JOHN PAIVA
commented
PLEASE Do NOT put any BIDEN ADS ON MY SCREEN - HE IS A TRAITOR and it ****** me off!
-
Sherese Loblanco
commented
I am ready to change to a different email server. You need to STOP the political ad & the ads asking for money. Who is going to help pay for my bills? If you want to send money to Millionaires!
-
Gerry Johnson
commented
RIGHT ON!!! F-U-C-K JOE BRIBEM!!!
-
GARY SAVELLI
commented
Why the heck are we getting "donate to Joe Biden" ads after we send our email???? Why are we not getting "donate to Donald Trump" ads as an option? This is offensive, please remove Joe Biden donation ads from my email services.
-
JOHN GREEN
commented
Stop sending political ads - period! Everytime I hit send a Biden ad comes up. Will look to move everything to gmail with this ****.
-
Sherese Loblanco
commented
Why are you posting donation notices. I am ready to switch to gmail because I don't need you to push your political view on me!
Why don't you donate to me!
-
BILLIE BOATWRIGHT
commented
Please remove the political ads. Doesn't matter if I agree with your personal views or now --- I pay for my AOL account and I do not appreciate seeing these kinds of ads on my feed! Please don't make your customers move --- it will not be worth the effort.
-
Jon Ryan
commented
I'm amazed that any Trump supporters are able to use this system at all.