Spam Filter Broken
What has happened to the Spam filter? Legitimate email is getting inexplicably place in Spam while in the middle of an on-going conversation. On 25 April, a person we were communicating with via email, sent us a follow up message. This message went to Spam without our knowledge. The person sent 3 more follow up messages, each one expressing an increased level of frustration. We also sent 3 messages because we had not heard back from the person. Today we received a very snarky email in our inbox from that same person COMPLAINING WE WERE NOT ANSWERING HER EMAILS. At that point, we went into our Spam folder to discover the unread messages.
We appreciate the Spam filter, but it should not filter out addresses we are actively emailing.
Please respond.
-
Mackie Mckinney
commented
stop sending me Harris/Walz politcal ads. They're vile people.
-
Kathy Parker
commented
STOP WITH HARRIS ADS!! I HAVE REQUESTED THIS TWICE BEFORE!!!! THIS IS HARRASSMENT!!!
-
TOM REESE
commented
Stop sending me political candidate ads.
-
T G
commented
How do we make it Stop???? let us vote how we choose. I don't need her every time I log in... This is Bias, and offending
-
T G
commented
I DO NOT WANT ANY MORE DEMOCRAT ADS APPEARING WITH NO CHANCE TO DELETE nor stop any political
-
Irma Charpentier
commented
PLEASE NO POLITICAL ADS. I AM NOT A KH SUPPORTER!! THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL PLATFORM. IF THIS CONTINUES, I WILL GO FIND ANOTHER PLATFORM TO USE. I AM A TRUMP SUPPORTER.
-
DEBORAH BARRY
commented
The KH ads asking for contributions are horrible - I
ABSOLUTLY HATE them. SO large font etc. Keep it up and I will switch to gmail This is not a political platform -
PAUL BANKSTON
commented
I've been with AOL since ALMOST day 1. I have an acceptable blood pressure level BECAUSE I do not watch or read any news, politics, etc. Even the weather channel is getting bad...
Imagine MY HORROR when I finish reading an email and deleting it, A FULL PAGE FULL SCREEN political ad pops in before I can get back to my inbox!
SHAME ON YOU AOL! -
Chris Kaisand
commented
Please delete all the Harris Walz ads - for donations or otherwise. receiving them no stop,
-
BRIDGET HOPKINS
commented
Please do not send me political ads!
-
Elaine Eubank
commented
Every time I open my Verizon.net account I get Pro tRump ads. Even before now during this election climate. By forcing me into your political discourse, I have other email accounts I'm slowly moving towards.
-
LAURIE BARKER
commented
PLEASE STOP THE HARRIS ADS OR I WILL STOP AOL!
-
ANGELA ROCK
commented
Stop Pushing Your Polital Agenda!
-
Jeffrey Ayers
commented
As if your political bias isnt enough censoring comments , every time I check my email I have Heels Up and ****** Tim begging for money. STOP
-
Jeffrey Ayers
commented
Stop with the Harris Waltz!!!!
-
LORETTA MCQUIDDY
commented
I will quit AOL if you don't lose the constant Harris political ad that pops up everytime you go to mail.This is so obviously biased, ad nauseam.... as you have never put one up for Trump...This is pathetic, & just like all corps, AOL needs to stop being a political tool for the left...it's absolutely nauseating....so sick of the bias...
-
ROBERT ZALAKER
commented
stop harris ads she makes me sick
-
ROBERT ZALAKER
commented
stop the harris ads she makes me sick
-
Lynn Gardner
commented
Stop putting those socialst communist Harris ads on my home page. I do not want to pay for AOL and have that socialst ***** on my screen.
-
Susan Miller
commented
AOL is showing your political biase. Not liking all pro Democrat...never anything positive about Republicans. Your losing respect for your bias. Do not want to see anything about Kamala et al.