Go back to ORIGINAL VERSION
Presently AOL is difficult to use, is not user friendly and disappears before it can be read or analyzed. WHY? In it's original version AOL was the hall mark of how e-mail should work; simple and clear presentation allowing the user to decide on the 'next' step in it's future. Please return AOL e-mail to the original version.
-
Peter Lenchur commented
Please give option to use old email format. The new format is not user friendly!
-
go farmb commented
I want the old version back. Did aol ask if I wanted to change? OF COURSE NOT. I pay a monthly subscription fee--why the ads??
-
CHARLES BALL
commented
It's not ok to change things AGAIN without our permission.
And, why are we now getting ads interspersed with our emails on a service for which we have already paid?
I've been here for over two decades and I'm about done with the nonsense.
Change it back. -
DENNIS JESKINS
commented
It has happened again, AOL has gone to the NEW version.
I have tried to return to the older version which I am much more comfortable with but have failed.
Please change it back, or if this is impossible give me easy instructions how.D W Jeskins
-
BRAD MILLER
commented
This new version is horrific. Pushing Paid ads down our throats is not okay. If I wanted email like this I would just go to gmail for this horrible experience... Wait... I will go to Gmail if we don't get our old version back.
-
james bucalis
commented
i dont like this i want the old mail back this new site wont leave
-
DAVID TREMAYNE
commented
I want the version I had when I last opened my computer, and I DON'T appreciate you changing it without my consent. The new version sucks.
-
HELEN BROOKS
commented
This new version is just awful and too many subtitles-today, yesterday, etc. unnecessary. The other version was much easier to work with. It definitely is not user friendly. How could you change something that worked well?
-
R Brown
commented
old version
-
R Brown
commented
-
bidmail2000
commented
The new version is HORRIBLE - WHY O WHY do you change something that was a great example of what everyone wants more and more these days , A simple - efficient service.
This will eliminate so many older users like me. Old dogs dont learn new tricks well. -
Shirley Petty
commented
The "New" version is too confusing. Too time consuming to get where one wants to be.
-
bidmail2000
commented
I too am bewildered by WHY they feel the need for change when so many were happy with the basic AOL. Thru the years ( 25+ as well ) I have convinced quite a few of my also older friends that AOL was a great Email and now I find myself looking for an alternative and methods to move my email to a replacement. I counted on AOL and had a great working system. BOO !!
-
GARY POWERS
commented
Constantly apologizing for my AOL address ('I'm old!'). I want the original version of AOL. Like many, I guess, will be opting out of AOL if it isn't rectified.
-
Charla Oberg
commented
I want the original version of AOL. Since the cost of aol has increased, this is a good reason just to cancel my account which I am seriously thinking about doing especially now. I want to see all of my mail (both new and old) listed together. There really isn't anything I like about this new version. We should at least have the option of using what version we prefer.
-
RICHARD WADDELL
commented
The digital data with the NEW email is 'dense and rich' with more digital stuff, which causes my older computer to function considerably slower. The OLD email was 'less dense and less rich' with this "stuff" so my older computer gets the job done much easier. I would appreciate remaining with the older email format. Thank you.
-
GRAEME STEPNEY
commented
I hate new version, put me back on the old please
-
SUZANNE KARDIS
commented
I hate this version and want my original back!
-
Paul Jaffey
commented
.....New version is useless .I have wasted hours on it today trying to replace it with the previous version which was problem free.......i
-
DEBRA LAPALM
commented
09/28/2026 I open AOL Mail and find everything changed AGAIN. Now, the option to go back to old AOL is gone from settings. I cannot return my view back to what has worked for me for years. HATE IT!