Go back to ORIGINAL VERSION
Presently AOL is difficult to use, is not user friendly and disappears before it can be read or analyzed. WHY? In it's original version AOL was the hall mark of how e-mail should work; simple and clear presentation allowing the user to decide on the 'next' step in it's future. Please return AOL e-mail to the original version.
-
WILLIAM ORTHMAN
commented
Please return to the original version of AOL. The version I began with in 1996.
-
Thomas Jenkins
commented
Please return to the previous version, better known as basic mail.
-
SUSRACH HM
commented
Lost Basic Aol Mail. Another reminder why I need to finish transitioning out of this piece of garbage.
-
Frank Laska
commented
new version not user friendly!!!!!
-
Michael Müller
commented
Thanks for wasting my entire Sunday just to bring some order first (turning off the sound, removing the date **** between emails. Colors...)
It's so annoying. WHY?
WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY? -
Chris Rufner
commented
Is there a way to revert back to the previous "basic/classic" view??? I'm looking, and I haven't found an obvious setting to return to the older (better) inbox format.
-
Michael Müller
commented
Why do I see the received email twice when I click on "Reply" now? I AM NOT BLIND! So annoying!!!!
PUT BACK THE OLD VERSION OF AOL MAIL!PUT BACK THE OLD VERSION OF AOL MAIL!
PUT BACK THE OLD VERSION OF AOL MAIL!
-
Michael Müller
commented
Why are the attachments down at the bottom now? You can't see them if the email is a bit longer!! Even with the first email from 1&1, I spent ages looking for the invoice as an attachment. So annoying!!!!
-
JOSEPH WEST
commented
Why the ************ is AOL screwing their email again? ASK US IF WE WANT TO CHANGE. I don't give a rat's behind if this makes life easier for some moron using a tablet or phone. I want the email system I HAD. I get so damned tired of this BS from AOL every so often. Next time you plan on making these changes, LET YOUR USERS KNOW.
-
RICHARD M PORTER
commented
PUT BACK THE OLD VERSION OF AOL MAIL!
-
BOB HUNTER
commented
New version sucks. Fire the person who's idea it was to change things. Totally unnecessary and unwanted. Haven't read a single comment in favor of the changes. Leave **** alone. Until you revert to what was preferred I promise to use AOL as little as possible. In the meantime I will be setting up a new Email.
-
PAULA WERLING
commented
STOP changing my inbox, I now have to waste my time trying to restore the version that I liked and used efficiently
-
brigitteangotti
commented
Idem pour moi , je souhaite revenir à la version ancienne et ne trouve pas l'onglet pour y parvenir !
-
Michael Müller
commented
What’s the point of the months between the emails? The emails are already shown with the date anyway! That’s like putting a sign that says 'Steering Wheel' on the steering wheel in a car...
-
Michael Müller
commented
NEVER CHANGE A RUNNING SYSTEM!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!
-
Michael Müller
commented
WAS SOLL DAS? BITTE ZURÜCK ZUR ORIGINALVERSION! ZUM KOTZEN SOWAS!!!!
-
brigitteangotti
commented
Je veux revenir à l'ancienne version et aujourd'hui je n'y arrive pas . Quelqu'un peut-il me diriger . Je ne trouve pas la ligne "revenir à l'ancienne version" ! merci
-
LYNNE DOLAN
commented
I can not add y contacts to an email that was easier because it had the organizations name next to the names that I needed to insert. Please send me instructions to get back to the old basic AOL mail.
-
BOB HUNTER
commented
New version sucks. Why the **** doesn't AOL survey users first? Fire the person that came up with the idea to make the changes. Too much time on their hands.
-
Derek Haywood
commented
terrible