Go back to ORIGINAL VERSION
Presently AOL is difficult to use, is not user friendly and disappears before it can be read or analyzed. WHY? In it's original version AOL was the hall mark of how e-mail should work; simple and clear presentation allowing the user to decide on the 'next' step in it's future. Please return AOL e-mail to the original version.
-
Connie Walters
commented
New version is horrible with no option to change it back. Give us an option!
-
BOB HUNTER
commented
Give us a choice to reset to original version. Quit changing things.
-
marbarag
commented
Bonjour, je préfère l'ancienne version classique aol, comment y revenir ? Merci
-
Jean Fasihi
commented
I absolutely HATE the newer version of the aol email. it SUCK So badly! all the email is squished up and nearly unreadable. now I dont know how to get back to it.. I HATE HATE HATE my email being screwed up like this!
-
ELLEN JOHNSON
commented
it is hard to get rid of some of the mail that was not a problem before and why change my email without asking me
-
SHARON DELGADO
commented
GO BACK TO THE LAST VERSION!!!!!! This one is HORRIBLE!!! Whoever designed this need to stand their *** in the unemployment line!!! This Sucks. you can't drill down im order of A-Z or change the order by date and I do NOT want a new mail AND an old mail inbox....ONE is just fine!!!
YOUR NEW EMAIL DESIGN IS STUPID!!!
-
LISA PRICKETT
commented
Is there any way to go back to the old format, this is annoying!
-
Scott Malpass commented
I don't like this new setting.
-
PAM IVES
commented
I So agree with others who have commented! I used to be able to go back to "basic mail" and google gives many ways to do that but those ways no longer work. I hate this way so much. Have had this account since early 2000's. AOL, please fix this!
-
leespero
commented
They forced unwanted and unasked-for changes on us yet again that make things worse. I wish there was a way to just keep things the way they were. Now I have to use an ad blocker with AOL to deny AOL revenue because there is no other way to protest.
-
leespero
commented
They forced unwanted and unasked-for changes on us yet again that make things worse. I wish there was a way to just keep things the way they were. Now I have to use an ad blocker with AOL to deny AOL revenue because there is no other way to protest.
-
Kathi HERGENROEDER
commented
I don't like this new setting. I want to see my old mail WITH my new mail. Highlighted is enough to tell me it is new mail.
-
Steven Kelsh
commented
The new format sucks. I don't want to see ads as it is. I definitely don't want to see them listed among my emails and I cannot even delete them.
-
Ri Du
commented
je demande le retour à l' ancienne boite de reception qui était très bien
d' avance merci
si rien ne change, je quitterai AOL -
Ri Du
commented
seulement quelques messages affichés, c'est très insuffisant
-
Ri Du
commented
bonjour
retour à l' ancienne boite de réception
merci -
Clark Snow
commented
I do not like I want my old e-mail back
-
irene MARROW
commented
OMG I HATE THIS NEW MAIL... PLEASE go back to original i will have to go back to gmail from now on
-
PATRICIA LARKIN
commented
I do not like this new version. please go back to the original version.
-
PATRICIA LARKIN
commented
I don't like this new version and would appreciate going back to the way it was. thank you.