Go back to ORIGINAL VERSION
Presently AOL is difficult to use, is not user friendly and disappears before it can be read or analyzed. WHY? In it's original version AOL was the hall mark of how e-mail should work; simple and clear presentation allowing the user to decide on the 'next' step in it's future. Please return AOL e-mail to the original version.
-
LYNNE DOLAN
commented
With my contacts I have it where I know what organization the person belongs to . All I have to do when I am emailing is click their names to insert it in the email. '
BRING BACK THE OLDER VERSION PLEASE -
LYNNE DOLAN
commented
With my contacts I have it where I know what organization the person belongs to . All I have to do when I am emailing is click their names to insert it in the email. '
BRING BACK THE OLDER VERSION PLEASE -
Devoney Dean commented
This format sucks, the ads are out of control and in the way, and WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE A CODE SENT TO MY PHONE EVERY TIME I LOGIN?!?!?!?!?
-
JOHN COREY
commented
I'll say it again since you don't seem to be getting the message.
Presently AOL is difficult to use, is not user friendly and disappears before it can be read or analyzed. WHY? In it's original version AOL was the hall mark of how e-mail should work; simple and clear presentation allowing the user to decide on the 'next' step in it's future. Please return AOL e-mail to the original version.
-
JOHN COREY
commented
Presently AOL is difficult to use, is not user friendly and disappears before it can be read or analyzed. WHY? In it's original version AOL was the hall mark of how e-mail should work; simple and clear presentation allowing the user to decide on the 'next' step in it's future. Please return AOL e-mail to the original version.
-
Baabel Seventeen
commented
There used to be some many color and size and other options to personalize letters.They've been gone for a few years now.
And what's with this ridiculous needing a phone and a code just to get into email. Get rid of it and bring back the formatting options we used to have to aid our creativity. -
Glen Conrad commented
Go back to lad email format, it works and is easy to use. Where is the select all button in this new format? This new system is horrible to use. If we can’t revert back to the old system, AOL is most likely going to lose customers like me and my wife not to mention our other family members.
-
FRED THOMAS
commented
Please go back to the old style!!!!!!! Or at least make the new style have the ability to and option of sorting the mail by sender. This is crazy to not add this option. I hate this style. Please go back to the old style.
-
ELLEN JOHNSON
commented
hate this email want the old version back now
-
ELLEN JOHNSON
commented
hate this emal looking for a new email because I can't get the old verison back
-
JOHN COREY
commented
Return the original AOL e-mail format. The NEW one is merely a pain in the neck. It's CERTAINLY NOT AN UPDATE.
-
JOHN COREY
commented
As I have said many times, The current AOL email system is difficult to navigate, does not allow for the USER to erase the message (it just erases ALL messages), the screen is not a clear representation of the mail (being hard to navigate, it's often impossible to read) and, in essence, the NEW system is NOT USER friendly. Please return MY AOL e-mail to the original system and fromat.
-
James Bate
commented
If you want to try something new why not have a test say 30 days to see if people like it then after the 30 days if they don't let them go back to what they had, that way you would keep people happy
-
brigitteangotti
commented
Je souhaite également pouvoir retourner à l'ancienne version . Pourquoi ne disposons nous plus de cette possibilité de retour ? C'est très pénible et la page est moins claire .
-
BELLA
commented
The original AOL email is definitely more suited to getting mail read quickly and continuing with work. The new AOL email is annoying with the S mail that cannot be deleted and takes you straight to their site; it is worth switching over to my gmail if AOL does not go back to the original.
-
James Bate
commented
Who was the 20 something that made this change to email that was loved by so many this format stinks and I will be looking to change
-
martyn gavan
commented
new look is awful ---- if it works don't fix it
-
RICHARD SCHMITT
commented
I tried to go back to the original version of AOL but couldn't find where it says click here to go back to the old version
-
James Bate
commented
I think it is the older users that the change hurts the most why don't you pick an age and people that are older than that let them keep the basis if they want
-
James Bate
commented
Had aol mail for over 25 years looking to change