Skip to content

AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. Compliments!

Most of the posts here are rants from deluded people who always complain, so it should be stated that AOL does a LOT of things right. The problem is that so many folks are resistant to change of any kind. I've worked ISP technical support, so trust me I get it. AOL seems to be on the right track with many products. Desktop Gold is excellent. It keeps the user-friendly classic aesthetic that we all love, but updated so much under the hood. I mean, Chromium CEF browser framework, Vulkan renderer??? This is honestly top-tier stuff. They're using NuGet packages…

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Thank you!  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. What can I say I do not see any new idea looking good to me only on 15 min. will be back

It's not a idea I went to my account and was surprise to see the changes made. I have always liked aol because I liked the old set up. Now
    it looks great you have a lot of new changes with a touch of the old. and when I really get to explore more I give you my comment. I like what I see and that's why I have been a long term client. Way to go thumbs up!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Update visual indication

I think this newer feature for this latest beta has been needed for a long time. Great screen view

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Thank you AOL

Thank you for bringing back a useful, friendlier AOL. I missed e-mail signatures, plus other useful items. Thank you. Could you limit or give the user options for reducing non relevant ads, so many ads appear that I have no use for or interest in. Thank you

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold

Categories