AOL App For Android

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can I just have a plain email App without news and other stuff?

News and other stuff is not relevant; Just Email is.

13th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. you should be able to adjust what news feeds you want to see on your site I want to be able to delete certain news like fox

you should be able to adjust what lose agencies you want to see like Fox CNN MSNBC Huffington Post etc and permanently block them

133rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 224th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 224th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The deletion confirmation popup is annoying and unnecessary. Is it possible to close or delete it?

Every time I delete an email a message appears asking me if I want to delete. Can this feature be turned off or removed?

224th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 224th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I'd really like to be able to set aol to open in a particular email section, particularly 'spam' . Thanks

It's better for me if I check and clear spam daily - it's overwhelming on the occasions when I realise something important might have arrived and suddenly I have dozens to check through and often I can't be sure that the sender's name will be instantly obvious. Thanks

224th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 133rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Access to contacts

When my phone is stolen or lost I would like to access my contacts I have saved on my email

18th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This function is not available in the AOL App, however, you can go to mail.aol.com from a desktop computer and Edit/Delete the contacts.

10. 224th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. i am German. the e- Mails are ok. but suddenly the news are all in english and Come from the USA. please! send me the german news in german

see above. "go to settings" ?? what do you mean? how ?? where is it ??
    i did it. nothing further on to see! is it a joke?

224th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 224th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Can you please remove the weather add from my in box etc it is very disturbing

I do not want adds or anything adding to my email please in there or anywhere please I wish not

224th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 71st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 56th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 224th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 224th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 224th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I would like an automatic BBC to me when I send any message...Would you please create that for your users please.

what more can I explain to you.?! I want to be able to sit a BBC to me automatically for all my outgoing emails. PS I don't want to see everybody else's feedback do you. it appears that you have been taken over by the same bleep bleep bleep low class tech people that took over QuickBooks Online

224th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL App For Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base