AOL App for iOS

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 112th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 112th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Text Size

Under settings/text size I choose the largest “A” with the goal of increasing the text to the largest size. But, there was no option to save this new setting. Consequently the text didn’t increase when I reopened my AOL email. Please fix this problem.
    Thank you,

Dennis Meronek

112th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Quit blocking email through iPhone Mail app, PLEASE!

The AOL app is too complicated. It has many unnecessary “featured” obstacles: videos, news, a stylus, and a search box. On the iPad half the screen is wasted on a large search box, so that part of the email message is blocked and has to be shifted manually to be read.

Is there an option to revert to the iPhone app and not be blocked? It has worked well for me this past decade.

Perhaps having the app developed by Verizon makes it particularly hostile to AT&T customers.
    I am continually having to jiggle email just to get the delete…

112th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. unread

Like my iPhone mail, add a folder that only shows any unread emails so that if you skipped reading an email, you don't have to search thru multiple pages to find that one email that you haven't read and so you can select unread email and mark them as read when they are just junk.

112th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make it easier

Prior to AOL app on iPhone update why is using the AOL App,harder & more time consuming to read e.mails,,I’m not logging in from a laptop or new or unknown device,,please simplify the daily retrieving of e.mails please,Or I am going to set up a new e.mail through G.mail or yahoo etc etc

112th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Attachments. More than pictures!

Need to be able to attach more than pictures to a email. Should easily integrate with Dropbox, Mac iCloud folders, etc.

93rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add support for other pop3/IMAP accounts

Would be great to be able to use one app for all email.

93rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Read notifications

Why don’t we get notified when email was read by other party?

81st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Inbox item display

You should be able to see 10 items on mail screen like default iOS mail app

112th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Can you please add Color Options for our AOL to customize how our screen looks.

I’m awfully tired of this plain old blue, forever. Can we add more Color choices to be able to customize the different areas of Mail. Overall color, mail types example New Mail a color, Old Mail another color, Trash, etc.
    some overall design incorporation would be really nice.
    Unfortunately AOL is absolutely blah, plain, boring.
    Please?

112th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Light colors email backgrounds

This app should have the option to select a light color background for the email inbox.

81st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. All user to set which category of AOL appears each time.

Create settings that allow user to see a preferred category. I would like to have the NEWS allow appear. I am not interested in Celebrity info.

112th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Signature Options

Please enable font colors and styles for email signature using the mobile app. I’d like to make it match my standard signature. Thanks!

93rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Web browser in the app is totally inadequate. Allow user to select preferred browser

The internal web browser fails when secondary links. For example when I get a website with a list of items such as recipes and to get to the details you have to go down a level, the internal browser won’t do it. I have to forward the email to gmail so that i can use chrome.

112th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Dark mode

Great App, Dark Mode Please!

67th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. SET A PIN CODE to open App. PLEASE

SET A PIN CODE to open App. PLEASE

112th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 112th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow automatic forwarding of emails to another email account!

I checked previous posts regarding this and they all don’t have a response except for one. This one said to contact support. I did and they said thanks for the suggestion but it can’t be done in AOL!

112th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 93rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL App for iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base