AOL App for iOS

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Authentication

I do not want to have to receive a verification code every time I sign on to aol.com from this device because you do not recognize the device. I can go through the process, sign in, log off, sign in again and you still don’t recognize the device and I have to wait for a code all over again. Stupid, annoying and a waste of time.

The link to your solution isn’t working.

172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. News from AOL

Why is it you never seem to post any news items about President Trump that shows the good things that he has done? And with that being said, I don’t trust anything that you post, are you a news media or just Democrat talking point?

172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Images attached become mov’s instead of jpeg

On the AOL app on iPhone Whenever I attach images from my cameras roll then the images are attached as mov files instead of jpeg files! Very infuriating!!!!

172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please bring back the sound you've got mail

Please bring back you got mail sound as currently not working

172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. DELETE FUNCTION

NEED TO BE MUCH FASTER MUCH MORE DELETING IN ONE FUNCTION LIKE FIFTY ONE TAP.

115th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Face recognition

It is so frustrating having to log in every time I want read my emails. Can you not set up face recognition?

172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add OLD MAIL TO THE REST OF THE MAILBOXES AND NOT JUST ONE

OLD MAIL NEEDS TO BE ADDED TO ALL THE MAILBOXES INSTEAD OF JUST ONE! I can’t seem to add old mail to my aol mailbox? Why is that? And why is it that when I choose old mail in AOL...it returns back to my mail options?

172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Most don’t care about what that woman in the white house thinks or eats.

Women suffrage? comments from a gold digger? Get real!
    She sure can’t read and shouldn’t to children. The “dog grooled” and “the ool was in the tree”. That’s growled and owl for those who don’t speak Slovanian or whatever that was.

172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Notifications for iPhone

I wish the AOL app would allow you get notifications for email from selected senders, not just all emails received. This would be similar to Apple’s VIP list.

172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Why did AOL change email dress shown

Our email address has always been so t show but it’s not our whole complete names!
    WTF
    Tried to change it back and email stopped working on the iPad so I had to cancel it.

172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow users to darken print to improve contrast.

Right now my old eyes can barely see the very light letters, like the vague numbers on an iPad keyboard.
    Thanks.

172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Wrong spacing

How silly that your privacy document’s agree button is behind the share email buttons, making it unusable.
    Please rearrange this

172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. AOL iOS app drafts getting autosaved without “To” address

I have noticed this problem which started recently - AOL support isn’t taking emails so I’m posting something here:

On my AOL iOS (Apple) app, when I compose an email, sometimes drafts close and get automatically saved, but when I go to the Drafts folder, they show up without the To address.

Since I’m commenting on Drafts, copy of drafts I send stay in the Drafts folder. One would think a draft would get deleted after its sent.

172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Deleting emails.

Being able to delete 100 emails at a time, not wishing to delete individually, or All Mail, as you want to keep earlier mails...

172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Link to join MS Teams meeting

On clicking the link to join a MS Teams meeting from an email within the AOL app, nothing happens, it does not take me to MS Teams which I have installed on my device. It works however when using the web based AOL email service.

115th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Scroll to continue reading?

I scroll through the listed ads or other articles and when I get to the end there is no more article. Where is the rest? Need to improve news and reading the articles

172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. You now have @aol.com @gmail.com, etc. how about adding @verizon.net

every time you have to log in during the day.

About adding the @verizon.net since they sold us to AOL?

131st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL App for iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base