AOL App for iOS

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unnecessary signing in

I shouldn’t have to give my password and call name now that I have the app. My phone is already secure. It’s very annoying!

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  21 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. News from AOL

Why is it you never seem to post any news items about President Trump that shows the good things that he has done? And with that being said, I don’t trust anything that you post, are you a news media or just Democrat talking point?

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  53 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. SUBJECT LINE

When I forward an email, the Subject line does not carry over. I have to copy and paste. Waste of my time. NOT ACCEPTABLE, AOL!

Also, it would be nice to show that I forwarded the email with an arrow of some sort.

Thank you!

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  20 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sync with desktop

When I read, delete or archive my in app I then have to do it all again when logging in elsewhere ie laptop or desktop. Would be awesome if it were all synced

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Reply/Reply All/Forward on iPhone AOL

When I click to reply/forward an email the subject line turns to “Re: (no subject)” or “Fwd: (no subject). I called AOL tech support and they said wait for next update.
    Hope this is resolved soon for iPhone AOL app users. Thank you!

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please bring back the sound you've got mail

Please bring back you got mail sound as currently not working

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. In it on my mobile phone

I can still access my e-mails on my mobile phone.

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Why did you over secure the iOS aol app? There is FAR TOO MUCH tapping and entering on an already secure iPhone.

It is now a better idea to simply add my aol email address to a mail app and avoid the hassle.

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. New mail old mail

Why not keep all mail as new until it’s removed by the recipient? When I login to outlook a lot of mail doesn’t show because it was read on the app. This is a problem

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Groups in IOS contacts

The old AOL app recognized groups from my IOS contacts. The new one does not. Really? Cannot send to a distribution list? Who bug checked this thing? Please restore that functionality.

43rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Authentication

I do not want to have to receive a verification code every time I sign on to aol.com from this device because you do not recognize the device. I can go through the process, sign in, log off, sign in again and you still don’t recognize the device and I have to wait for a code all over again. Stupid, annoying and a waste of time.

The link to your solution isn’t working.

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Fact over Opinion

The app can be improved by not providing editorial opinions disguised as news.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Mail

I'm happy with my mail now. I'm not techy at all and don't want to change what I've had for YEARS

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Dark Mode

You really need dark mode

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Settings

You should be able to choose the actions you want for Swipe Left and Swipe Right.

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Need better search for viewing old emails

I would like to be able to search my old AOL emails for an EXACT PHRASE. Is this possible? eg would like to find emails mentioning "Jane Smith". I tried using the advanced search option and tried putting the search phrase both with single or double quotes on keyword like but it is NOT looking for that exact phrase - just finds emails containing Jane OR emails containing Smith but does not even bother to ensure that if I enter "Jane Smith" in search line that BOTH words are in the email before including in the results list. This looks…

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Fake news

Another fake news site!! Might as well delete

43rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 67th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL App for iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base