Skip to content

AOL App for iOS

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

4 results found

1. Preview messages need to allow user to increase Font size

Please allow a setting to increase Font Size for preview and actual email content permanently.
    Preview wording is way too small and so is the text size inside emails. I can’t access mail on my IPhone after hours of customer support so they said to use the AOL app which needs increasing font options.

43rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. No sounds with iOS 17 upgrade

Once I upgraded to the IOS 17 I’ve lost my sounds on my aol app. Settings are correct. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Restarted my phone. And checked the iPhone sound settings. Still not working! Thank you!

43rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Notifications/Badges Don't Clear

Notifications and app icon badges don't clear automatically if an email message is read on another device.

Let's say you receive an email while you're sitting at your computer. Both the computer and your iPhone will notify on new mail. If you now read the email on your computer, the AOL mobile application never checks again to see if that message was marked as read, so the notifications stay raised until the user clears them. App badge also shows prior unread count and requires an inbox refresh to update. Seems like a minor fix, but it would greatly improve QoL.

43rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. DARK MODE

How does AOL not have dark mode? This has been a company for almost 30 years. It’s time to have an official setting for this.

34th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL App for iOS