Skip to content

Autoblog

This forum is for you to make suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about our content and services. We’re always trying to improve and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. So please, tell us how we can improve your Autoblog experience.*

If you have videos, photos, ideas, etc. for a future story, please visit our Tips page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

152 results found

1. Censoring and Blocking My Posts

I could open a new acct and have my posting rights restored, but I don't want to do it. My posts were blocked for almost 3 years because of my Jan 6th 2021 political views and heated exchanges at that time. Please restore my posting rights on my existing acct now and let me have the record of my posts from the last years available to my view. Right now, I can only scroll down the arrow to few days back, but it should allow me to scroll down all the way back to 2016. THANK YOU

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. MY Blocked posts in the commentary forum

Please unblock my posts in the commentary section. My posts were blocked about three years ago, but I was posting regardless. I want to retrieve my posts now. Under my nickname, I can only see my posts from the last few days, but I want the record of my posts from the very beginning. PLEASE HELP Beata Druzkowska

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Stop Pushing for ev incentive

I have reached out to you to ask that you support and help in the fight to stop the incentivizing for electric cars because your foundations has a large following and impact in the auto industry. Electric cars are currently not a good way to go about climate change, between precious metal mining, and the way that we are receiving our power for EV’s, they are not the most efficient way to climate change. Another reason is that majority of people benefiting from these incentives are not working Americans, they are on average middle-class to high class individuals. So the…

58th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Way to go with your ignorance about "Americans" and Puerto Ricans. Puerto Ricans are not Americans, we are US citizens from the Caribbean.

American is anyone born in North, Central and South America. Not debatable, it's geography. The United States is not America, it is of America. Puerto Ricans are from the CARIBBEAN, and we are not Americans, we are US citizens. Try to get it right sometime.

58th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Error! Proof read you articles!

Proof READ! You caused me to make a purchase from Amazon on your Google Stories that reach million of people. U stated DeWalt Impact KIT $99.00 has 2 batteries( which WOULD HAVE BEEN A DEAL) BUT it only has one! The $159.00 kit has 2. What did you do- copy/ paste? U screwed up.

58th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow people to suggest edits

Allow option for people to suggest edits. Chet's Auto, Marinette is permanently closed. Sal B Scrap Metal Recycling cleared the land and built new buildings. They opened in April of 2021. www.salbscrapmetal.com
    715-504-0306

58th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Best configuration for an EV

Given the long and very involved issue with having charging stations everywhere that can even manage a full charge in about 10 minutes (comparable to a gas fill-up) the car designers tell me that the best configuration for an EV car (with batteries and hookup for charging) is as follows - 1. motor at each wheel to provide lighter weight and more space and 2. the big difference, an onboard one cylinder ICE power generator (located in the front) that would use gas with maybe hydrogen later that would charge the batteries when they drop below a certain level. This…

58th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Content  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. As an experiecned website you should provide tire reviews for specific cars.

i have been a reader for a very long time. i am driving hyundai sonata but when i watn to relace tires, i can not find any authoritative resource to trust. you should provide the best tires listing on your website in this format https://www.tiredepth.com/best-tires/top-8-best-tires-for-hyundai-sonata-all-year-performance/ for with the best option so that readercan buy tires more properly. Thanks.

58th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 58th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please feature stories that are balanced and fair. The stories you choose, together with the comments that are approved are decided slanted.

Please feature headline stories that are balanced and fair. The stories your editorial staff choose, together with the comments that are approved and moved to the top of each blog are decided slanted. As a long-time subscriber (since 1992) and a conservative-minded person, I regularly feel as though AOL's editor(s) promotes one political view, i.e., the Democratic Party's liberal politics. Such an approach offends conservatives like me and shuts down a fair exchange of ideas.

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. give a phone number and an advertiser an account to be able to edit or end a listing. Frank @ 508-364-1132

give a phone number and an advertiser an account to be able to edit or end a listing. Frank @ 508-364-1132

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. spend my money

Looking for a late 60s MG A. I’ve seen many around the $20k mark that seem to be in great shape/restored. Is that a reasonable price point or am I chasing a soon to be problem? I’m relatively capable from a mechanical standpoint but do not have the ability to restore exterior. Should I buy a project, fix her up, and have the bodywork done or go for the finished product?

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 58th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Moderators

The comments section has become a breading ground for innapropriate political opinions and agressive behaviors. it’s really spoiling the otherwise fine automotive industry discussions. Unless moderators are assigned to remove such comments,I’m afraid you will loose many regular active members such as myself.

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Use Credible Source for information

My professors in college always warned us to verify that our information came from a credible, appropriate and verifiable sources. All too often lately I have read comments from readers accusing one another of either promulgating fake news/information or believing in fake news/information. Before getting all fired up and angry to the point of verbal-fisticuffs, check on the source of information first. If nothing else, this will provide you with a clearer understanding overall.

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Biden Administration

Why are they kissing the backside of all these dictators? Gain a backbone and help Ukrainian. As far as the VP……what a joke!!!
    America needs a strong leader and administration not these #$&@#.

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How was there no mention of Pat Goss' passing?

I look at this site everyday for automotive news, sometimes wading through completely off topic articles, but zero mention of Pat Goss from Motor week passing away? I (and many others) have grown up with Pat and John Davis. My heart sank when I watched the latest episode and heard the announcement. You report so many baseless rumors over and over again, but no mention of a loss of the face of American mechanics for the past 40 years. Yes, I am upset, and very disappointed.

58th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hire copy editors

Hire copy editors so you don't make mistakes like saying a man broke vertebra after a jump when he actually broke it during the jump. https://www.autoblog.com/2022/04/29/man-jumps-ford-f150-raptor-breaks-back/

58th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base