Autoblog

This forum is for you to make suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about our content and services. We’re always trying to improve and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. So please, tell us how we can improve your Autoblog experience.*

If you have videos, photos, ideas, etc. for a future story, please visit our Tips page.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

How can we improve Autoblog?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Subscription Data and Informaion

We are carving a path for auto Subscription on the East Coast, with over 200 Subscription vehicles on the road. Much of the information in recent articles is not accurate. If you want some facts and figures from boots on the ground, please let me know. Steve Smith LMP Motors, LLC

6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Correct your False Information

Your ‘2015 Chrysler 200 sheds its past’ article is incorrect. V6 models do not come with AWD standard as stated in the headliner. Tsk tsk. That’s either implying a false reality with poor word choice, or a poor research job...

6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Turn off video auto play in articles

It would be great if videos didn’t autoplay in articles or at least give us the option to turn it off. I listen to music on my headphones or through a Bluetooth speaker often. When I read an article, the videos automatically stop my music and takeover. It’s really annoying.

2nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Perhaps you could follow up on news. The Tesla China story has been updated on ALL other sites to show the issue is resolved, but not here

You posted an article claiming that China has blocked sales of Model 3s there, that article appeared in all the major Tesla outlets yesterday. Yet today yours in the only site still misleading about the issue. You say the cars are blocked and those that made it are blocked from sale. Meanwhile, Tesla has issued a statement indicating there is no issue with sales in China. No wonder the stock is down

6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Correct an error in the "2020 Kia Telluride | Everything we know so far" article...

Correct an error in the "2020 Kia Telluride | Everything we know so far" article... You list the SX Prestige package as a $2,000 MSRP - KIA website says $4,000

Also - you could add the ground clearance measurement that you refer to as 'average' - it's 8.0 inches per KIA

6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Do an article on Auto Hold brake feature on modern cars

Auto Hold to me seems such a valuable feature that I think most people are not aware of. Could you do an article on the feature?

6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Spotlight Stealth Hitches

Stealth Hitches are completely hidden, easy to use, rust-free components and are a safer version than most after market hitches. BMW, AUDI, VOLVO, PORSCHE, TESLA, ALFA ROMEO owners are our top purchasers. Dealers, installers and car owners love how easy it is to install and that there is no drilling or welding needed. You can keep the factory appearance of your car. WIN!

https://stealthhitches.com/pages/reviews

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How to ask questions for the excellent autoblog podcast? Phone or email? How? Thanks

How do we ask questions for the excellent autoblog podcast?

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Better editing in the articles posted

I hate to bring this up, but I work in an industry where simple formatting and grammatical errors are frowned upon. This website has had an alarming number of errors in the articles posted over the last few months. I know there is a rush to get information out to the masses, but take an extra 5 min and clean up the post before it is out for the world to see.

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Don't create sensational headlines (Kia Stinger GT)

Chris McGraw implied that the Stinger started falling apart after 10000 miles yet said he'd be glad to get behind the wheel again . A rattle and a squeak don't justify the headline. It's under warranty, take it to the dealer and get the rattle fixed!

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Best advice for 2003 Nissan 350Z Touring Coupe 3.5L V6 6-speed Manual Touring ENGINE HP UPGRADE? ?

Best advice for 2003 Nissan 350Z Touring Coupe 3.5L V6 6-speed Manual Touring ENGINE HP UPGRADE? ?

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.autoblog.com/amp/2018/12/31/lyft-uber-driver-accessories/

The article on your site about providing candy and chargers and extra stuff is ****. Why would any driver for Uber and Lyft do that at their own expense? Are y’all idiots? Your rides are already basically free. What you should be writing is that Uber and Lyft need to be regulated at the local or state level by state appointed drivers committee. Read the link below. The MIT study nailed it. Rides tee did too, —the link.
    https://www.ridester.com/uber-fees/amp/

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Your Mazda CarPlay article has bad info

Mazda Connect is most definitely a touchscreen. However is does have a safety lockout feature that disables touchscreen function while vehicle moving. Also, the Mazda port of Android Auto currently has no touchscreen support, but Apple CarPlay does have touchscreen support (with same safety lock as stock Mazda Connect).

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add to the Specs: timing belt or chain

Really important to a lot of us - timing chains are a pretty good advantage over belts

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ronan Glon article

Re The stainless Porsche.
    Have they looked at the cars the Rat Pack ordered. As I recall, they ordered a few stainless cars including Cadillac's.

66th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Quit deleting my comments just because you don’t agree you **** communists.

Quit deleting my comments just because you don’t agree you **** communists. Half of my well thought out retorts are deleted because they counter the opinion of the author of these articles (which are increasingly becoming just opinion pieces).

66th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Recent article promoting mustang transmissions

Your article promoting mustang transmissions is wrong and disinformative. The manual transmission has a known engineering fault which had caused thousands of failures. It has an aluminum shifter fork which will break well before 10000 miles. Ford know this and cannot keep up with demand to replace these transmissions. So make the customer aware in future.

66th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base