Skip to content

AOL Mail Noble

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. How do I remove emails cause I got over 200.000. Thousand of them

This is a problem and I can’t find my emails it’s overshadowed by a bunch of **** emails. And the spam is getting into my inbox as well.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Admin →

Hello there! Sorry to hear about the trouble. Here we have some websites that could help you with deleting multiple emails: https://help.aol.com/articles/delete-emails-in-the-aol-mail-app and https://help.aol.com/articles/delete-emails-in-new-aol-mail.

2. upgrade your security playform , this is a breach

My email has hundreds of spam a day. i have lost very important emails and this is clearly fraud. Find the source of this , ive had ransom email as well. It appears to be somehow tied verizon , aol , yahoo, fake contractors. Microsoft etc. fix this now. Im also writing the Fbi with this security issues aol is ignoring.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Admin →

Hi,

If you’ve started to receive an endless flow of junk email, you may be the victim of spam bombing. This is a tactic used by bad actors and hackers to distract you from seeing emails that really are important to you. This can also be an indication that another login account has been compromised.

Please refer to this article for more information: https://help.aol.com/articles/Control-excessive-spam-email

Thank you,
    AOL Mail team

3. Stop sending conservative emails to spam

Stop sending conservative emails to spam folder. Democratic Party emails come thru to Inbox.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Admin →

Hi there. By marking messages as Spam or Not Spam you are customizing your personal Spam filter to learn what is spam and what is not.

Emails will be tagged as a spam depending on the behavior it was sent or on the spam controls of the recipient. If there are links, images or phrases that the AOL Mail service deemed as a spam based on the complaints of other members, it will automatically go to spam folder. If the mail was sent as a bulk mail, it will automatically go to the spam folder as well.

Also, please make sure this email address is added to your Contacts list.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base