Skip to content

AOL Mail Noble

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10 results found

1. Blocking sender

Blocking senders

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →

For additional support for blocking a sender you can go on help.aol.com reference in this article: https://help.aol.com/articles/block-and-unblock-email-addresses-in-new-aol-mail

2. upgrade your security playform , this is a breach

My email has hundreds of spam a day. i have lost very important emails and this is clearly fraud. Find the source of this , ive had ransom email as well. It appears to be somehow tied verizon , aol , yahoo, fake contractors. Microsoft etc. fix this now. Im also writing the Fbi with this security issues aol is ignoring.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Admin →

Hi,

If you’ve started to receive an endless flow of junk email, you may be the victim of spam bombing. This is a tactic used by bad actors and hackers to distract you from seeing emails that really are important to you. This can also be an indication that another login account has been compromised.

Please refer to this article for more information: https://help.aol.com/articles/Control-excessive-spam-email

Thank you,
    AOL Mail team

3. I am not recieving emails for **

I am not recieving emails for blnbernie

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

If you are able to sign in and read your mail, however you’re not receiving new mail, there are a few things you can try to fix the problems.

Check your filters:

Sometimes a filter can cause emails to bypass your inbox and be sent to either the trash folder or a different folder. You may need to check any filters you’ve created to make sure your messages are correctly organized.

Learn about delivery delays:

Messages are often delivered right way though very rarely there may be a delay in transit. This is usually due to problems on the mail server, heavy internet traffic, or routing problems.

Unfortunately, other than waiting, you won’t be able to determine if the message is delayed or undeliverable. If possible, ask the sender to resend the message to see if you can get the message a second time.

Check for emails in…

4. Stop sending conservative emails to spam

Stop sending conservative emails to spam folder. Democratic Party emails come thru to Inbox.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Admin →

Hi there. By marking messages as Spam or Not Spam you are customizing your personal Spam filter to learn what is spam and what is not.

Emails will be tagged as a spam depending on the behavior it was sent or on the spam controls of the recipient. If there are links, images or phrases that the AOL Mail service deemed as a spam based on the complaints of other members, it will automatically go to spam folder. If the mail was sent as a bulk mail, it will automatically go to the spam folder as well.

Also, please make sure this email address is added to your Contacts list.

5. Not able to sync my aim email

I'm not able to sync my aim email anymore inside my Gmail app. I have reset my password several times but it doesn't allow me to sync for incoming nor outgoing mail even though the SSL settings have not changed. Can someone help.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

By default, we block access to AOL Mail from outdated apps that could leave your account vulnerable. If we sent you an email indicating that your app is using outdated security protocols or you’re unable to log in from an older app, you still have several options available to you.

Please refer to this article to see how to access AOL Mail: https://help.aol.com/articles/allow-apps-that-use-less-secure-sign-in

Thank you,
    AOL Mail team

6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Saved emails disappeared sent emails disappeared drafts disappeared

Saved emails disappeared sent emails disappeared drafts disappeared

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

If an account is unused or dormant for 12 months, it is deactivated and its emails are deleted. Once emails are being purged during the inactivity period of the account, they are deleted from the servers as well.

While your recent login might have reactivated your account, the data deleted is not recoverable. Find out more here: http://aol.it/1Iz1szj If you need information about your account status, please contact our AOL Customer Support team at 1-800-827-6364 Monday – Friday (8 AM – 1 AM ET,) and Saturday (8 AM – 10 PM ET.)

8. AOL mail very slow to open

Every since you change it takes forever for my email to come up and open I try to check why and you want $$$$ every month for tech services to fix my problem I have been with AOL 1996 why would I want to change why is this happening

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

If something is wrong with your mobile web browser, it can cause AOL websites to stop working. Get back to what you’re doing by fixing the source of the problem. Try each step in order, then check to see if the issue is resolved before moving on.

1. Check if your device is connected to a network.
    2. Update your browser to the latest version.
    3. Close and restart the browser.
    4. Clear the browser’s cache and cookies – check with your browser’s manufacturer for steps.
    5. Enable location services – check with your browser’s manufacturer for steps.
    6. Restart your mobile device.
    7. Uninstall and reinstall the web browser.
    8. Use a different web browser.
    9. Update your device’s operating system to the latest version.
    10. Contact your device’s manufacturer for further assistance.

9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Admin →

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out. Our product team has released a fix for the attachments issue, so you should be all set moving forward.

We appreciate your patience while we resolved this issue.

Sincerely,
    AOL Product Support

10. My AOL will no longer automatically or manually download attachments

Since the change of the new AOL I have been unable to automatically or manually download attachments. Please advise

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Admin →

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out. Our product team has released a fix for the attachments issue, so you should be all set moving forward.

We appreciate your patience while we resolved this issue.

Sincerely,
    AOL Product Support

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base