Skip to content

AOL UK

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

5 results found

1. Cant post comments . Fix it it's ******

I use to be able to post comments on aol in the past but then it stopped. Iv'e tried to log in without success and iv'e asked for help without success. The only comments I can see on AOL seem to be mostly very right wing. What the **** is going on ?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Images and some comments will be flagged in our system prior to becoming public. Here are some reasons why your comments may be flagged:

- Language (Examples may include: all caps, inappropriate words, etc.)
    - Suspicious IP
    - Any Image In order to create the best possible experience for everyone, we request that you abide by the AOL Community Guidelines, our core code of conduct, in all of your activities on AOL Services.

For more information, please view our community guidelines: legal.aol.com/community_guidelines

2. Provide a telephone number to allow clients to resolve e-mail concerns.

Provide a telephone number to allow clients to resolve e-mail concerns.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How about employing Proof Readers before you post articles on the Home Page ? I quote: "She was saw the doctor" Truly pathetic !!!!

How about employing Proof Readers before you post articles on the Home Page ? I quote: "She was saw the doctor" Truly pathetic !!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Responded  ·  Product Support responded

Hello there! Thank you for your feedback about this matter. Can you open a new feedback form and send us the URL in the feedback so we can pass this along to our team? That particular article on the Home Page which states “She was saw the doctor”.

4. Block Crude and Abusive comments

Since when has it been acceptable to make crude, abusive & racist remarks on AOL??

Backward? stupid? dumb fecks? thick as "shyt? (not my spelling) Surely these remarks describe those who wrote them not the Irish people to whom they refer.

Had these comments been made against coloured people I am sure there would be an massive outcry.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please follow the instructions below to report a comment:

1. Sign in.
    2. Hover over the right side of the comment.
    3. Click the drop-down arrow, then choose Report.

The message is now flagged and hidden for you.

5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have a solution for you, please clear your browser history, cookies and cache here’s how: help.aol.com/articles/clear-cookies-cache-h…

Also, make sure that you have the latest version of the browser installed. You can try accessing your account on a different browser.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base