why cant I see the comment section on my aol
why can't i see the comments section when i click on it and why can't i comment-this just started about a month ago
-
Motherbug
commented
why am i no longer able to comment on stories, when i click the blue button it disappears completely and never shows the comment box!!!!! i have not violated any terms, im really sick f aol and the changes that happen suddenly like the new email bx horrible just put it back t the way it was originally and let people comment. aol was good back then
-
Marilyn Lantz
commented
why all of a sudden - last 3-4 days I can not see or write comments on articles I've read on my dell laptop
-
CAROLYN PRUITT
commented
I can't see the comment section on articles on aol
-
CAROLYN PRUITT
commented
why can't I see the comment section on my computer. started about a month ago