AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
2596 results found
-
make fonts larger
make the letter larger.
Hard to read.5070th ranked -
try more than a one sided news story.
Try to be balanced in your news,, all about Trump and nothing about Biden..... gets a little old.
1378th ranked -
Navigation in new format is bad, really bad.
The new-ish formatting has some pluses. But, trying to navigate out of an article is really frustrating. This has been reported before and the problem continues. Either fix it to allow commonsense use of the back navigation arrow or provide an obvious link back to the home page.
278th ranked -
Stop being biased. Front page should be about the bribes the VP Biden took.
Front page should be about the bribes the VP Biden took.
1844th ranked -
Identify source of article in teaser
Simply identify the originator of the article in the teaser. Some sources AOL uses are unreliable and I click off immediately. But I still clicked on so stats show I read the article when I didn't.
2857th ranked -
I cannot make a comment in the AOL News page.
Please improve the comment section. Allow decent comments to go through.
568th ranked -
One Sided News Coverage
Your news dept. is biased with a leftist bent.
2857th ranked -
5070th ranked
-
What is wrong with your news coverage!!!
It's been over 12 hours and still no news about Tim Scott dropping out of the race. I think this is more important than Trump's sister dying.
5070th ranked -
news format
Don't like the new News section format!!! It's too brief. Go back to the former format that tells more of the story before clicking on it.
2857th ranked -
Stop accepting false advertising
Advertisement Ad OnlineShoppingTools
Think Twice Before Buying From These 2 Stores
It’s a bigger problem than you might think (the ugly truth). NO 2 stores are mentioned if you click. They are touting a "shopping Tool"5070th ranked -
Censorship for Anyone Who disagrees with AOL Agenda
You are nothing but a bunch of cowards. Every post I make is "rejected". Once someone is on your list, they are blackballed. If you call Biden a senile old fool and blame him and his minions for our predicaments, you are not allowed to speak. However, lies, accusations, and fake headlines are ok as long as they disparage Trump and his supporters. You entity is worst than Communist propaganda. Nothing but liars and con men here.
1378th ranked -
Comments section on news stories just stopped working.
I was looking at comments on stories on which I'd already posted. I clicked on a comment in my notifications, and it took me to the article but didn't show comments. I know there were comments on the article because I had previously posted comments on the article and someone had responded to the comment I tried to view. I tried other news articles, clicked on "Comments," and the word "Comments" disappeared and no comments were shown. What is going on?
1046th ranked -
Stop blocking AOL CONVERSATION comments that do not violate the code of conduct
Occasionally I have been blocked from further comment on a news item because I have been 'blocked by too many' others. None of my comments have been insulting or violated the code of conduct in any way. I was blocked because too many others did not like my opinions favoring gun regulations or otherwise hurt the feelings of some conservatives.
5070th ranked -
STOP THE VIDEOS
Videos interrupt the news on the main page. WHY? How do I stop these ****** videos from cutting in on reading news stories? How do I manually change the story? The videos are ridiculous. Find another place for them, and do it now!
1378th ranked -
Stop the reptile stories please....gators lizards snakes and any others in their class
see comment about about reptile stories
5070th ranked -
Your the worst liberal site on the internet
You wrote this:"How the Georgia indictment against Donald Trump may be the biggest yet" and yet you have a stupid ignorant non-caring president who hasn't even addressd those in Maui.. HE IS THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE INDICTED AFTER HE IS IMPEACHED'" because there is no way 80 Million people voted for a crime mobster with a drug addict son
2857th ranked -
Stop being Biased
There never no news in regards to the criminal Biden family. Your agenda is clearly displayed as a left wing news. News is news no matters who committed the crime or any act news worthy...
5070th ranked -
MAIL
Why is it we get "Page not available, go to inbox" or "Try AOL Free email". Why can't we just click on "EMAIL" and Walaa, there's the email. Trying to get email anymore is getting to be a job in itself.
5070th ranked -
Can't play the videos from the entertainment page
Notification says : This content is not available due to your privacy preferences. Update your settings here to see it."
1844th ranked
- Don't see your idea?