AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
2596 results found
-
HIRE GOOD AND FAIR MODERATORS , STOP WITH LOUSY ROBOT BIASED MODERATORS
THEY ARE SADISTIC TROUBLE MAKERS ONE WAY UN LOGICAL BOTS
5070th ranked -
Block feature
To the aol editors: Please add a block feature to our homepage. On MSN I'm able to block specific news and magazine entities that I do not want to see on my homepage. If I accidently click on a People post I'm bombarded with People posts. FYI People is one I'd like to block. Also, Fox News. I want that blocked too. Make it easy on users if you would please. If MSN can do it, why not AOL?
1378th ranked -
Urgent request to replace misleading archival photograph – Seattle Thunderbolts and UST
Dear Editor,
I am writing as an authorized representative of Seattle Thunderbolts regarding the following article:https://www.aol.com/articles/usa-cricketer-gets-eight-ban-161646000.html
The article uses an archival photograph of Bodugum Akhilesh Reddy representing Seattle Thunderbolts during the 2022 Minor League Cricket season. The image prominently displays Seattle Thunderbolts and/or UST sponsor branding.
The ICC proceedings reported in the article concern conduct during the 2025 Abu Dhabi T10. Neither Seattle Thunderbolts nor UST is named or implicated in the ICC announcement or sanction findings. The Thunderbolts photograph is from an unrelated team, competition and period.
When displayed as the principal article image and social-media thumbnail without…5070th ranked -
Get rid of the Yahoo search function. It sucks.
It sucks. It lists everything but the website you are looking for. You have to drill down sometimes pages to find the exact website.
5070th ranked -
Give a U K number for help and support
We cannot see any comments for some reason. No help available
5070th ranked -
Better news coverage
How can we please stop AOL suddenly running all this political tripe from the Express? It's not news, it's BS. One story after another about how a government spokesman was "humiliated" by a reporter on TV. Yawn!
5070th ranked -
Your news feed seems to be mainly provided by the utter trash clickbait from Reach plc, ie The Daily Express, Daily Mirror etc.
Please stop the dreadful clickbait pretending to be "news" from Daily Express / Daily Mirror.
5070th ranked -
Your advice on how to share an article to an email account does not work, as all I get is a blank page or a link that does not work. Why is
It appears that others have the same problem with sharing an article to someone else's email does not work for them or me Why is that?
5070th ranked -
When i try to see a full story, it eill mot appear and i receive an error messsge
When i click on a story title to see the rest of the article, I receive an error message. I have to uninstall AOL, and then I have to reinstall AOL. This lasts for one day. It would be nice if AOL would call me back to let me know that the problem has been fixed, but AOL evidently does not provide excellent customer service. However, AOL will gladly take my money when I pay my bill.
2855th ranked -
Stories not in sync with headline. Page have to be refresh to reload, often!
What is going on with AOL stories, Headlines and stories are not in sync. Have refresh after reading story to get the page to reload.
5070th ranked -
Banner Text For News Items Missing on Firefox, have to hit F5 key 4 times for text to appear. What is causing this?
About a couple of weeks ago, I noticed that the text next to the news banners was somehow gone. I am using Firefox and if I hit the F5 key usually 4 times the text will appear. What is causing this? This is the first time I have experienced this problem but it is still happening when I call up my home page AOL.COM Why does hitting the F5 key 4 times suddenly fix the problem? Any ideas of what is causing this?
2855th ranked -
News Feed
I've stopped looking at the AOL news feed because its old news most of the time that repeats daily. Bring back AOL news of the day only
5070th ranked -
When i try to comment on any articles i can't do it cause that ''Sign up to post '' even if i am signed in on the account
When i try to comment on any articles i can't do it cause that ''Sign up to post '' even if i am signed in on the account
5070th ranked -
AOL News is A Disservice to Us
You folks at AOL are quite obviously scared pieces of **** in the face of the Trump administration. I have noticed the very noticeable shift in the articles and content you routinely post in the AOL news feed. It is a disservice to honesty, truthful reporting and the citizens of this once, and trying to maintain it, democratic system of government in the USA. You are traitors who don't have the ******* balls to do what is right and support the freedom of the press and free speech. ******** ******** you will go down in the record as the corporate…
5070th ranked -
Broaden your news coverage-e.g. France and Europe are undergoing heat wave crisis, Venezuela just had TWO earthquakes-no coverage from you
Broaden the scope of your news coverage-e.g., France and Europe are undergoing an unprecedented heat wave that has killed hundreds. Caracas in Venezuela just experienced TWO earthquakes-devastating-buildings flattened-no electricity or water. You choose not to report on these kinds of things-
5070th ranked -
GET OVER YOUR TDS
AOL and other news outlets need to get over their TDS. Over half of the country voted for this president and he is doing a fabulous job. We had four years of nothing before that.
5070th ranked -
Fix the problem with the Comments section
I'm currently having a problem accessing the Comments. Signed into AOL on Microsoft Edge and couldn't pull up Comments there either. AOL's live chat was no help, nor was calling them directly. They said the only way for an IT Tech to see if this even warrants their attention is to read a post on this Feedback. And when you first submit the feedback, it winds up really low on the totem pole (somewhere in the thousands).
1843rd ranked -
5070th ranked
-
rejecting my comments in News Posts! Why?
please stop rejecting my comments on News posts
5070th ranked -
stop with the Harris ads they are very offensive
stop with the Harris ads they are extremely offensive
34th ranked
- Don't see your idea?