AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
2597 results found
-
Democrats
The so called NEW Democrats are nothing more than cry babies who want everything for nothing because they feel "oppressed". In reality they are communist sympathizers who have no comprehension of what communism or socialism is. They went to brain dead public schools and have no idea about history. America is GONE, unless these A-Wipes are defeated.
1845th ranked -
It would be so nice if you could read the replies sent to your comments
The comment section is still broken. Now we can see if we have likes or if someone responds to one of our posts, but you still cannot call up the replies...lasts all of 5 seconds before blanking out. What's the point of replying if someone cannot see what you said in response? You would be better off doing what Yahoo! did, discontinue comments entirely. It would help end the hate.
1845th ranked -
Have been an AOL member for 20 years… have not been able to post comments to news articles for over 1 month now!
Unless there is profanity or threats, no aol member should be prevented from posting comments to aol articles.
1378th ranked -
JOE BIDEN'S COGNITIVE ISSUES CONTINUE TO GET WORSE
Without a doubt, it is scary to see the U.S. President without sharp mental capability. He even struggles to read a teleprompter. So sad.
5071st ranked -
If AOL is responsible for all above outdated weather new - please change or delete
Storms that came and went, tragedies that show people in distress - how long ago has that been? Sort of totally outdated. Leave blank or use space for ads - if you need funds.
5071st ranked -
Lifting ban: I agree with ban on myself but the length of the ban is what I question.
I have been banned for some time now and while I understand the ban I do question the length of the ban on anyone. As for me I do understand the why and do intend to better follow the guidelines in the future.
5071st ranked -
Stop with the antiiTrump posts.
You guys are not only overdoing it, but causing more and more people to go to the "night" side. Stop it.
5071st ranked -
Why are my comments being blocked. I haven't got any notification I have being blocked or that I did anything wrong. I WANT AN ANSWER
Why are my comments being blocked. I haven't got any notification I have being blocked or that I did anything wrong. I WANT AN ANSWER
YOU WOULD THINK AOL WOULD HAVE THE DECENCY TO AT LEAST LET ME KNOW WHY THE ARE BLOCKING ME.
5071st ranked -
False news
AOL "news" gets more embarrassing and comical every day. One sided libs trying their best to misinform anyone who will read their garbage posts.
2857th ranked -
Stop showing me this B.S. Leftist news every time I log onto aol.
This platform is obviously run by democrats by the BIASED news your show me every time I log on. STOP IT. AOL is beginning to **** ME OFF everyday.
5071st ranked -
What the F is wrong with AOL letting ads cover over what we want to read. Bad AOL
The Discover ad is covering the main top information and I don't know how to get rid of the Mother&%$%*. I have to move over to MSN to get my news. I'll return after AOL fixes it. Bye Bye AOL
5071st ranked -
Its not even your censorship now. You're also out right lying & misleading the whole country. Why would you want to do that? Not everyone lo
Stop telling lies & censoring conservatives. There thoughts count as much as yours.
5071st ranked -
Your DOUBLE BS AOL!!! Your answer is here below;
TIRED OLD MAN
158.3K Points
22 September, 2021Polls can be manipulated just like statistics. Who you ask, how the question is worded and the interpretation of the answer. And political affiliation of the poll taker is the big one as 2016 proved beyond any doubt.
Reply
130
19
BOXER
134.8K Points
2 days agoReplying to TIRED OLD MAN
The only reason AOL and Yahoo are running this story is to offset reality that Joe's approval ratings are in free fall. New Gallop poll out today show he's lost support amount independent voters. So that will manufacturer some polls…2857th ranked -
You BIAS ****!! No comments RIGHT...?No WRONG!!!
BIAS ****!! No comments
5071st ranked -
It has gotten to the point that, every time I make a comment on an AOL story, my comments are rejected. I would like that problem resolved.
Every one of my comments get rejected and I would like for it to stop. I am being targeted and all my comments rejected.
840th ranked -
Why is your news such a lie most times? Quit being either left or right, and just be the news and nothing else. You look ugly right now
Still ragging on Orange Man huh? Your ratings will plummet if Trump isn't in something you talk about, just like all the other lefty outlets.
Hope you were paid well because AOL's time has passed. When you use your platform for news, keep it clean. Don't expect to make a ton of money from displaying something that may or may not be true. Better yet, use your abilities to be non objective and simply put it out there the way its supposed to be put out there. No opinion, no side thoughts. Zero bias. Straight up, nothing else. Slow the…5071st ranked -
Biden is an ***
Joe Biden is a disgusting ******** who has no idea what he is doing other than kissing our enemies ***. He ts not the president but maybe AOC and the communist party is directing Biden;s Hate America policies.
America will never be same with *** running what was the Greatest Nation on Earth.
5071st ranked -
Democrats
Democrats are uneducated in history and it is going come back to bite them and America in the BEHIND. Democrats are brain dead and only care about themselves.....NOT the American People. Look at Marc Cuban....all the money he needs but he still wants to play footsie with China because his ego and pocket book ..............not America.....are beneficiaries.
1378th ranked -
clean up your liberal bias
As a customer for over 20 years, I would think the more people logging in, the better for your business. I get so angry at your news feed liberal bias that I avoid signing in as much as possible. Try hiring some conservatives so that you have a more balanced news feed!!
681st ranked -
I've been blocked for posting the headline news of a public station as NBC. Yet AOL posts news from TV stations, newspapers, et al.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander. If posting news reports from accredited TV stations in the US is unacceptable for me, then it should be for AOL as well
2857th ranked
- Don't see your idea?