AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
2596 results found
-
Letters are too small
Letters in articles are too small. Please use bigger letters.
5070th ranked -
5070th ranked
-
Abby Perez in Rochester, NY stabbed to death by new baby's father
I worked with Abby up until she was 8.5 months pregnant with her 3rd child. Her baby's father stabbed her to death on Thursday 08/14/25. Her oldest child's father is caring for all 3 children even though the youngest 2 are not his. He has started a gofundme page because he's paying for everything including Abby's funeral and cremation. Can you please post this on aol.com ?
5070th ranked -
delete old news
How to ask AOL to delete the old news that has my personal info ?
5070th ranked -
Hey AOL! Where's the politics section?
Pollical revisionism.
5070th ranked -
Drop Associated Press (AP) News Feed
Try to obtain a source that is more objective and their coverage and news items. Associated press is persistent in their posting of biased and anti-semitic news items. Very distasteful and small-minded.
5070th ranked -
Objective Reporting
Now you have a problem. Big Balls from DOGE was beaten by a group of thugs. You want to report on this because you hate Trump and DOGE. But the thugs were black. You wouldn't dare report that.
Whatever will you do? I know, ignore it all together!
5070th ranked -
How about stop being one sided on the political news! Its obvious your liberal
How about stop being one sided on the political news! Its obvious your liberal
197th ranked -
Remove Ads that claim 11% and 12% interest for CDs
Remove Ads that claim 11% and 12% interest for CDs. This is misinformation!
5070th ranked -
fix sign in keep getting start over
fix sign in keep getting start over
5070th ranked -
aol news feed on homepage is now 8 stories
what happened to the stories that you scroll to see what stories you have posted they are now gone? and the stories are only ads
5070th ranked -
Stop displaying Biased News
Stay nuetral on politics! Show both sides not just one!
5070th ranked -
5070th ranked
-
welcome screen in aol desktop gold showing incorrect new feeds
my aol desktop gold i showing british (from England ) news on the welcome screen instead of news form the U.S where I live screen and search is bringing up .uk results instead of ,com
5070th ranked -
RESTORE MY ABILITY TO MAKE COMMENTS ON AOL NEWS ITEMS
Hello,
I have been a faithful AOL customer for over 2 decades. I never speak vulgar, and I never threatened anybody. My ability to make comments has been discontinued for over 6 years. I have over 3000 likes documented on AOL profile.
President Trump stated in his inauguration speech that "Freedom of Speech" will be restored in America, and censorship "needs to go".
I currently feel that I am being discriminated against by AOL.
After making comments for many years, now my comments have been rejected for many years. I want this to change. I need my ability to make…1844th ranked -
Why isn't AOL doing something about the racist comments being posted?
Removing the racist comment isnt enough, there is no incentive to stop. There need to be consequences. A warning then progressive action, leading to account termination, The hate being posted is out of control . AOL's silence is tacit approval. Leading to the assumption that AOL itself is racist.
5070th ranked -
I don't like logging into AOL and seeing someone flipping me off. Not cool.
Maybe fliter your news stories?
5070th ranked -
Remove ads covering news articles!
Ads pop up when trying to read news articles. Cannot delete them, cannot read articles. I pay for no ads. Frustrating.
5070th ranked -
Better News Coverage
If you people are going to stay in the news business,, you need to improve drastically. Start reporting all the news.
5070th ranked -
Low quality news articles and trashy ads
In the past several months, AOL posts poor quality news articles as well as an increase in trashy ads from very questionable sources. Also, on cell phone, have noticed an uptick in soft **** ads sent to phone. AOL will allow abusive comments from those who post but will reject truthful, thought-provoking commentary in regard to news spots that are worthy of comment. Also, many spots from People, the New York Post, FOX news, Huffpost, and Parade that are uninteresting and silly. Will note the spots that are offensive, cheap and useless and respond with those in a latter feedback.…
5070th ranked
- Don't see your idea?