Skip to content

AOL Mail Nodin

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

36 results found

1. Bring back true original AOL mail.

It changed automatically to new format. At that time I found a way to reset to "old format". Only it's really not the old format. It is really hard to navigate and there is no option that I can find to change anything. Thinking of switching all my email to xfinity comcast. This is very sad.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

91 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

New AOL Mail is all about efficiency and performance. The new look will allow you to enjoy a less cluttered interface, improved stability, and more responsiveness. Most features you know and love from Classic AOL Mail are present and we're adding more as we go!

2. Mail

When I now sign into AOL on Safari or Chrome and I read an e mail it doesn't show that the e mail was read nor does it send it to Old Mail

Goodbye AOL. Hello Gmail.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.aol.com so we can look into it? We're also available on X @AOLSupportHelp.

3. Please return the Keep as New Button when email open!

What happened to the Keep as New button? Now you have to go to Mark as Unread and hit Apply? What a waste of effort. Please return this button to make it easy to mark messages to stay in the inbox as new.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.aol.com so we can look into it? We're also available on X (former Twitter) @AOLSupportHelp.

4. New system

I don't understand you question deleting scam but when it comes to regular email it is just gone. I looked in trash to retrieve and it is no where to be found. What kind of system is this anyway.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.aol.com so we can look into it? We're also available on X (former Twitter) @AOLSupportHelp.

5. links in meails dont work

why dont links in emails work????????? why have you ruined everything about aol email... it was the best and now it is beyond the worst

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please try the following actions: uninstall the app, restart your mobile device and reinstall the app. Keep us posted if you encounter any other issues.

6. Not receiving email from: info@swagbucks.com

NO idea, Need help

IS it blocked?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The classic aspect of AOL is no longer usable. It's very likely you've switched to the basic version, which is intended to have restrictions for better performance.

8. Revert to old system

Your new email system does not work nearly as well as the old.

1) When I try to forward emails (usually pages of jokes received from family members), I cannot edit the emails to remove things that I don't want to forward like the previous email addresses or certain jokes I know might be offensive to the people I am forwarding them to.

2) I cannot copy and paste pictures from emails like I could on the old system

3) The new email system seems to arbitrarily add "new line" breaks (not sure what you would call them) when you…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. admin responded but theres no way to respond to admin re my feedback post

admin posted but the contact info they posted doesnt work?????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. New AOL Mail crashed FireFox browser >30 times in 6 months

Hey AOL, is anyone listening? I've submitted over a dozen reports with no reply and no improvement. Fix the blasted stability of AOL Mail on the FireFox browser. AOL seems to randomly lose its indexing during email reads, compose, multiple deletes, etc. Occurs ~1x per week up to 2x per day. Unreliable for personal use, let alone business use. After 30 years w/ AOL, this has me looking for a new provider.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sorry, we don't recognize this email

I have error in sign to my email: rainey_aamir@aol.com

Please Enable and Activate my email rainey_aamir@aol.com

TANK'S

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. why are qr codes blocked?????

wy are images blocked in my emails and how can i unblock them???

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I want to search by sender. everytime I look at an email it reverts back to date sent

I want to search by sender. Everytime I look at an email it reverts back to date sent. Not happy with any of your changes.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. New email, Old email

Email on Basic email - separate read and unread emails - so show a New email folder, and old email folder.

This was done until someone started to mess with the email system. Standard email does this, but a compose in standard email doesn't show Send or Attach.

Try testing these changes with actual users please - test changes on your users, on their home equipment

So neither standard nor basic has good email facilities

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. forward no longer available in email

why are there no longer any options in an open email? i cant forward or move, etc???? if only there were a different email service that used to be like the old aol then i would leave aol and yahoo for good

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. Please make sure you're not using the basic version of AOL Mail, this version has limited options/features. For the new AOL Mail version, you should see the link to switch at the top right corner of your page, under the Sign out button. If you need additional assistance getting accustomed with the changes, please contact us at help.aol.com 

18. New idea--go back to old e-mail!!!

Go back to old e-mail, have nothing but problems, can't find anything. Have called several times to straighten it out.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. You might want to switch to the standard version of the New AOL Mail, this one has more features. To switch to the standard version, you should see the link to switch at the top right corner of your page, under the Sign out button.

19. Having trouble receiving hyperlinks

I cannot receive hyperlinks. The area I used to use is just a sentence, no hyperlink. Cannot go to mail settings to correct. What a mess.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.aol.com so we can look into it? We're also available on Twitter @AOLSupportHelp.

20. Change back to old emial!

I hate the way you people take it upon yourselves to change AOL mail.
    I want the old format back & can't get it. The way you change things is rediculous.

I can't even find the link to enlarge the print for my sister that is loosing her sight. Get with it & give me the former format!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. Please make sure you're not using the basic version of AOL Mail, this version has limited options/features. For the new AOL Mail version, you should see the link to switch at the top right corner of your page, under the Sign out button. If you need additional assistance getting accustomed with the changes, please contact us at help.aol.com 

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base