Skip to content

AOL Mail Nodin

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. Why can't I have all my emails forwarded automatically?

Why can't I have all my emails forwarded automatically? I found your instructions but as expected they do not work. I can't even find some of your steps. AOL has been the most awful email experience ever.
    Your instructions:
    Login to your AOL inbox.
    Make sure your inbox view is set to Classic Mail. (You can change this by going to Settings, then pressing the box that says Switch to Classic Mail.) FYI, it's called BASIC MAIL. THERE IS NOTHING CALLED CLASSIC.
    Now, go to Settings. That works.
    Select General Settings in the left menu. LEFT(?) Again, NO GENERAL SETTINS…

89th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Sending  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Jumbled Emails...

Once you type a message and save it, the text shifts and becomes all jumbled, breaking words in the middle and slicing sentences in half. You can't send the message in this condition. What causes this and how can you prevent (or fix) it? Thanks,.....

150th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. fields for email sending

The fields for entering an email is so tiny and has a blue border around it. The first letter of the email I type is not visible. This has resulted in frequent wrong e-mails.

SOLUTION: (simple - BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL EMAIL. Not one of the changes you made has been an enhancement.

109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Mail Forwarding

Please reactivate the ability to forward one mailbox to another OR view multiple email accounts in one inbox. It's unwieldy to switch between.

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base