Skip to content

AOL Mail Nodin

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. "Old Mail" folder is now gone

"Old Mail" is now gone? It's now interspersed with and stagnate in my Inbox? The new format is terrible. And the only way to have it is to submit to the "new AOL mail" version which is just as terrible due to the forced DATE separation of each day. I hate this. Bring back the old format of mail. I hate this.

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. old mail folder is gone

bring back the Old Mail folder so they are not all jumbled in with the New mail

78th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Scroll bar is missing for folders in Classic

In the Classic version, the scroll bar is missing completely. I can't just drag and drop an email into a folder at the bottom of the page. We have a LOT of folders!

93rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. folders

I can't move any of my important emails to a saved folder in this awful updated version!! I create the name of it but the 'move to' doesn't highlight therefore it won't move, plus the old option before was much better as you could move the email while it was still open. This version now gives you the impression that you have to come out of the email, create a folder name then go back to it.... HOWEVER you still can't move it. What on earth is going on with this shambles of an email system that everyone cannot work…

104th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base