Spam Filter Broken
What has happened to the Spam filter? Legitimate email is getting inexplicably place in Spam while in the middle of an on-going conversation. On 25 April, a person we were communicating with via email, sent us a follow up message. This message went to Spam without our knowledge. The person sent 3 more follow up messages, each one expressing an increased level of frustration. We also sent 3 messages because we had not heard back from the person. Today we received a very snarky email in our inbox from that same person COMPLAINING WE WERE NOT ANSWERING HER EMAILS. At that point, we went into our Spam folder to discover the unread messages.
We appreciate the Spam filter, but it should not filter out addresses we are actively emailing.
Please respond.
-
Ruth Beckmann
commented
No more of your one sided political agenda. If this is your idea of democracy, you are sadlly mistaken.
-
Jack Yauger
commented
Harris and Walz are ********. I do not want to see ANYTHING FROM OR ABOUT THEM
-
Jack Yauger
commented
Harris and Walz are ********. I do not want to see ANYTHING FROM OR ABOUT THEM
-
KEVIN BARCLAY
commented
IT IS SIMPLE DONT SHOW PRO HARRIS ADS. OFFENSIVE TO OTHERS
-
JOHN FISK
commented
STOP THE ELECTION INTERFERENCE HARRIS ADVERTISING
-
Mary BOYCE
commented
Please stop showing the Harris ads every time I open my mail. You should be neutral and this full page ad is annoying just like it would be if it were Trump ads.
-
Arthur Harrington
commented
I don't want to see political ads for any parties when I check my email
-
Arthur Harrington
commented
Please for the love of God stop pushing your politics!!!
-
1
commented
STOP with the Political ads every time I check my mail!
I pay for E-Mail service and I DO NOT want Your political views!!!
Stinking Demoncrats! -
LISA HARTMAN
commented
Sick of seeing Harris on my screen get it off !!
-
DEIDRA SANDERS
commented
I agree with others on this chat...STOP with the Kamala Harris ads. She is a fraud and I don't want to see or hear about her on my email account....I may change if you don't delete her ads and plea for money!
-
bell07711
commented
I do not want to see another Kamala Harris or Democratic ad on my AOL account. This is very biased to one group and frankly disgusting in my opinion.
-
JOHN PAIVA
commented
Stop showing Kamala Harris ads they are very offensive to me!
-
C. S.
commented
I have been an AOL e-mail subscriber for almost thirty years! If you do not stop the political ads, I will absolutely move my accounts elsewhere.
-
Debbie Brassell
commented
stop sending all political ads
-
Beverly Holaday
commented
Stop with the Harris donation ads. No political ads, period. Biased much?
-
BETSY THOMPSON
commented
Quit putting up partisan ads. If you can't represent both sides then don't do any. Your blatant bias is insulting and disgusting.
-
PAUL MAURER
commented
GET RID OF THE POLITICAL ADDS ON MY EMAILS THAT I CAN'T REMOVE!!!!! THEY ARE OFENSIVE AND PUSH AN AGENDA THAT IS FULL OF LIES AND CORUPTION!!!
-
Valerie VINAL
commented
So where is your DONATE TO TRUMP
Ads ??? Why do you have any political ads?? I think you are insulting a lot of your members! -
MARIAN LAWRENCE
commented
PLEASE FIX IMMEDIATELY SO I CAN USE AOL OR REFUND ME