AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 8th ranked
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  123 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Change back to the old filing system where sent e-mail stored in the on-line mail folders shows the recipient's e-mail address, not sender's

Change back to the old filing system where sent e-mail stored in the on-line mail folders shows the recipient's e-mail address, not sender's

26th ranked
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Windows OS - Alt Key Numeric Codes have stopped filling in email composition field.

Windows OS - Alt Key Numeric Codes have stopped filling in email composition field.

I frequently use the Alt Key Code characters to impart a thought when corresponding with peers via email.
        Currently after moving the cursor to the text composition field and pressing the 'Left ALT' key the cursor disappears after the three digit numerical code is applied.
        I do find that now when the 'Left ALT' key is depressed along with an alpha character that is the first character in the AOL drop down options at the top pf the desktop it opens the corresponding title.
        I have…

71st ranked
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • 57th ranked
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Teach your headline writers correct English

Lady Gaga did not "break her engagement from" whatshisname. She was engaged TO him and broke up WITH him. The purpose of prepositions is to indicate change, including direction and location. People travel TO a place, arrive AT a place, and leave the place (direct object, no preposition--unless the context is specifying a point of departure on a trip, for ex. "Our flight left from Chicago and landed in Dallas."). They are excited by (cause) or about (future event)--not "excited for" unless empathizing with another person ("You're engaged?! I'm so excited/happy for you!")

74th ranked
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Browser Related Issue

Follow up for the issue that i have reported 4days ago about not being able to utilize and have the reply button for the craigslists.com. Please have it fix as the issue started since 01/27/2019. Please provide me a feedback if possible as this is a work related website for me and it's not satisfying to know that it's available in AOL Desktop Gold. Thanks.

74th ranked
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold

Feedback and Knowledge Base