AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Spam controls

Why can I no longer add addresses for Spam mail that is flooding my Spam folder? I've added the addresses but there is no "save" button so it does no good.

AND now Spam is getting into my regular email box. It didn't used to. Why is the service so downgraded from what we've been used to?

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Get rid of the (3) icons to the right of each email. Especially the trash one. I keep accidently deleting my emails, and can't retrieve them

Get rid of the (3) icons to the right of each email. Especially the trash one. I keep accidently deleting my emails, and can't retrieve them

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. auto suggestion contacts when sending new mail

please have the auto suggested contact be able to remove or delete option for those incorrect contact to be selected when someone s in hurry

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Is there any way you can add a box to list safe senders and domains so they don't wind up in SPAM?

There are times when domains wind up in the SPAM folder and I tell it not SPAM but all it takes is once for me not to catch it before I delete it and I am kicked out of that domain. Is there any way you can add a box to list safe senders and domains so they DON'T wind up in the spam folder? You have the reverse box - naming definite SPAM sites. Can you do the safe box as well?

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Address book does not load

I've posted this and many other bugs thru Report Bug many times with no resolution. On PC Win 10 when initiating an email by right-clicking a file and selecting "Send to > Mail Recipient" while the AOL app is NOT open, the AOL app correctly opens a Write Mail mail window, but does NOT load your saved addresses in the To: field.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base