I have been looking for the email filter setting to move emails into specific folders based on sender, I can't find it, Please add function
Years ago this was available in AOL Email, I've my account 30+ years. Queries in browsers explain how to do it, but in reality the path to set filters is nt easy to find or does not exist. Please provide me actual procedure or reintroduce functionality back. Thank you
Hi there! We are sorry for any inconvenience you have experienced. To better understand and address this matter, kindly direct message us on X at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook via our AOL Customer Care page. Alternatively, if you do not utilize social media, please visit help.aol.com. Thank you.
-
Anonymous
commented
I would like to have folders from individual senders such as if a car insurance email comes in it is automatically filed in that folder. An email from a holiday company would go straight to the holidays folder. I would like to be able to set up and customise this feature.